Need help valueing unusual

Les Porter

I got a Unusual Counterfeit Billycock with Arcana recently and I cannot find a price anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Since you bought it, it's worth whatever you paid for it, and whatever the next person is willing to pay for it.

Because it is 1 of 1 I would value it around 60 keys

Why?

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Since you bought it, it's worth whatever you paid for it, and whatever the next person is willing to pay for it.

I bought it for the Flaming Lanturn Stalhem + 9 keys. I just found it odd that I couldn't find anything to do with my hat anywhere. Almost like the arcana c. billycock didnt exist. Thanks for all the replies.

I bought it for the Flaming Lanturn Stalhem + 9 keys. I just found it odd that I couldn't find anything to do with my hat anywhere. Almost like the arcana c. billycock didnt exist. Thanks for all the replies.

I think it's important to mention that your problem isn't only that your hat is unpriced, it doesn't show up along with all the other billycocks:

http://backpack.tf/unusual/Counterfeit%20Billycock

I have the same issue with my AF stuntman.  So seeing how suggestors don't root through individual users' backpacks trying to find hats to price, hats like ours remain without a price.  

Archived