Get rid of the new burning/scorching images

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

New scorching image = GE

New burning image = new type of energy

New images look nothing like actual flames. Change it back/detele it please Brad.

Took some diggin' ....

Bg0tDs4.pngXA9CEnx.png

OLD vs. NEW

The old icon is much more powerful and gets its point across easier. No contest.

And Merry, why are you still RIPping Rhys, anyway?

The old icon is much more powerful and gets its point across easier. No contest.

And Merry, why are you still RIPping Rhys, anyway?

If you've somehow made him a zombie I'll be happy to remove it

13_188x188.png13_188x188.png

14_188x188.png14_188x188.png

Do you guys ever not complain when something changes? :D I may revisit them, but the new ones are much more true to the in-game effect. 

Like:

5eVqe.png

14_188x188.png14_188x188.png

Do you guys ever not complain when something changes? :D I may revisit them, but the new ones are much more true to the in-game effect. 

Like:

5eVqe.png

It's just Chigga

The problem with the new one is that it is too small. Even with the old image, I had a hard time telling the difference between scorching & g energy on larger hats

It's just Chigga

And Bucket, Jjon, Blatch, Woifi, Kod, Vince, and Derpeh

-snip-

Problem with the new ones is that they're too small, the image of the hat is blocking most of the effect.

The problem with the new one is that it is too small. Even with the old image, I had a hard time telling the difference between scorching & g energy on larger hats

The problem is there too small, like jon said. This is true with a lot of effect images. There are a lot of hats where you really can't see the effect behind the hat because of where the effect image is sitting/the size of the hat (at least not at a quick glance). 

Ever thought about making the hat images a bit transparent so you can see the effect behind it? And/or make the effect a bit transparent and put it on top of the hat? And/or ONLY show the effect in each box and just have a big hat on the top of the page? 

P.s. i do like the look of the new images better. 

Archived