What was the worst mistake you ever made?

peetsa

Breaking up with my girlfriend (who also happens to be my best friend).

It made things super awkward between us cause we were in the same class after the break-up, and it ruined our friendship. We're back together, but it's even more awkward now. 

Welp i once had a pro ks cow mangler right at the start of the two cities thing, they were pretty expensive (30 dollars or w/e) a guy came to me and offered a #2 or #3 ubertermann, idk the medic hat thats like a fedora.

i accepted that but later reversed the trade with me adding. the guy then messaged me later that night that he sold it for 100 keys in unusuals. i QQ'd

If i was able to travel back in time (like 10-12 years) to tell my younger self "Talk more" or "Spend more time doing everything beside playing wideo games" that would change my life. Staying silent for past 15 years was the worst idea. 

Selling the Blizzard Tipplers I unboxed in April 2013 to Pyrous for a Bills and a lvl 99 V. Force of Nature

IRL, not asking out this cute girl in 9th grade and then she moved next year.

If i was able to travel back in time (like 10-12 years) to tell my younger self "Talk more" or "Spend more time doing everything beside playing wideo games" that would change my life. Staying silent for past 15 years was the worst idea. 

Being antisocial, been improving that lately but it's left it scars

Basically these. For the past few years, the only close friends I had was a guy who had similar gaming interests with me and another guy who plays too much Dota, though now, we're starting to grow distant because somehow, they actually have a social life. Now, I'm kinda stuck in the zone between "friend" and "good friend"; my classmates/friends know me, they might occasionally ask me for help with school work but beyond that, they never really invite me to do anything else outside of school. Heck, they don't even invite me to birthday parties.

I'm trying to be more social these days, but IMO, it's kinda too late already, since the damage has been done and the golden ages of high school is fading away. 

if I could go back, like, 9ish years in time, I would tell my former self not to fall in love with one girl who was a fucking psychopath and would die within 2 years anyway. actually, I would tell my former self not to focus on building a relationship, at least before college.

then again, however, if I hadn't gone through that I would've remained an introvert for the rest of my life, and there's so many people who I wouldn't have known and many things I wouldn't have ever done... I'm not too sure

anyway, other than that, I'd regret spending $5 into TF2 because that's how my gambling addiction started

tf2 worst mistake I ever made was I got 2 chemistry sets from random drops. I tried selling them but no one wanted them so I deleted them. 3 years later I find out they are both worth around 20 keys and they were collectors chemistry sets

real life worst mistake would be getting persuaded by my so called friends 2 years ago to go to a alley to fight someone. worst mistake I ever made. because they did it so that they could beat me up too

Typing the URL "sweetstakes.tf" in my browser

goE0eJG.png

that's not too bad is it? I've lost way more on lotto and my mate is down 3000 euros on football betting

that's not too bad is it? I've lost way more on lotto and my mate is down 3000 euros on football betting

when-the-fun-stops-stop-advert-portrait-

Anyways, for me, it would be trusting someone I met on the internet and thought they were legit in knowing about web design as well as programming for steam bots, but I got scammed for about $60 in keys.

Asking a girl out with a Valentines card, It's very embarrassing when she goes to her friends tell it and get rejected on the spot, that was not all that fun.

Oh well, atleast I'm her best friend.

Asking a girl out with a Valentines card, It's very embarrassing when she goes to her friends tell it and get rejected on the spot, that was not all that fun.

Oh well, atleast I'm her best friend.

that's actually worse

Archived