Gaming Desk for Multiple Monitors

ocu.TF ♥ TWP

After moving in to my new apartment, I decided I should stop using my old desk (which is a dining table, really :P) and get a new one.

I plan to get at least a 3-monitor set up and I'm looking for a desk / table that would have enough real estate on it so it's not too cramped; but not so big that it takes too much space in the room. I like the L (or U?) shaped tables where I can sit in the middle. I've already checked Ikea and a few other places and couldn't find anything I'm looking for. I'd like to keep it under $300-$400 if possible.

Any ideas? Please share your setup with me.

I would recommend doing what Paul's Hardware, JayzTwoCents, and I did. Anyways, Paul had the idea (not sure if he came up with it) to use a countertop as the tabletop and some table legs to make a table. It's relatively easy and very cheap compared to just buying a desk.

I would recommend doing what Paul's Hardware, JayzTwoCents, and I did. Anyways, Paul had the idea (not sure if he came up with it) to use a countertop as the tabletop and some table legs to make a table. It's relatively easy and very cheap compared to just buying a desk.

That's a bit too big, but it's a nice idea to combine multiple tables

I think I'll get the first one :P

Jokes aside, I'm surprised not many people have a multi-monitor setup.

Archived