Need Advice. g energy nano for g black hole backbitter

SunriseM

so someone offers me a clean green black hole backbitter + sweets for my clean green energy nanobalaclava. the thing is that the backbitter is unpriced and im confused. What you think

I wouldn't. If beams billy is only 42, no way are you getting more than that.

I would, and here's why:

First of all, the Nano appears to be severely overpriced.

Green Energy isn't in the same tier as Scorching and GBH (both priced at 50), and it's actually priced higher than Sunbeams (45).

Unless all three of those are very underpriced, or people are somehow valuing GE as highly or more highly than any of those three, the Nano is worth considerably less than 50. I wouldn't be shocked if you had to settle for less than 35 for it.

As for the Backbiter,

GBH and Time Warp are very high-tier effects, but are generally rarer than ones like Burning/Scorching, Sunbeams, and Energies, so there's a bit more price variation.

GBH is unpriced, but Time Warp is priced at 45, which is only slightly higher than the prices for Cauldron Bubbles (moderately-bad effect) and GE.

As for it being higher than Sunbeams--simply put, it's worth more to certain people. GBH is high-tier just based on looks, but it's also rare. It wouldn't surprise me if you were able to get in the 50-60 range for it, although it might take time (to be fair, either one could take time to sell).

There's a lot of uncertainty about the exact value of both hats, but look at it this way--the hats are similar in overall value/tier, and GBH is a distinct upgrade in terms of effect. It's like moving up a whole tier for the effect and moving up/down not more than 10% for the hat.

Plus sweets?

Do it.

Edit: I have two unusuals that are high-tier effects on low-tier hats which I've been collecting offers on for a while now (similar situation to yours), so I have some experience, at least, with similar situations :P

Archived