Are there any good wireless gaming mice?

Explosion-chan

• Wireless
  • Good gaming mice

Pick one. All wireless mice have higher latency than wired mice. This is a problem if you play seriously or competitive.

• Wireless
  • Good gaming mice
Pick one. All wireless mice have higher latency than wired mice. This is a problem if you play seriously or competitive.
Can you back up the significance of this or are you exaggerating? There's no difference in latency between my Mamba when wired or wireless that I can notice as an AWPer in comp CSGO

Can you back up the significance of this or are you exaggerating? There's no difference in latency between my Mamba when wired or wireless that I can notice as an AWPer in comp CSGO

Wait, if you already have a mamba why did you post this thread?

Well, newer wireless gaming mice have a very insignificant delay 1ms - 10ms, older models suffer a bit. There is also a problem with interference. And batteries.  If you don't mind a very slight delay then go with wireless. If you have a 144hz monitor the delay may be more noticable (depending on the mouse). Before you ask, I don't have a knowledge of which mouse has less delay and which has more. Found an article is you want to read more about it. http://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-mouse-myths-busted/#page-2 

Wait, if you already have a mamba why did you post this thread?

It's 3 or 4 years old and getting to the point of not working.

Well, newer wireless gaming mice have a very insignificant delay 1ms - 10ms, older models suffer a bit. There is also a problem with interference. And batteries.  If you don't mind a very slight delay then go with wireless. If you have a 144hz monitor the delay may be more noticable (depending on the mouse). Before you ask, I don't have a knowledge of which mouse has less delay and which has more. Found an article is you want to read more about it. http://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-mouse-myths-busted/#page-2 

That's what I was assuming, thanks for the link

Oh i see now, Well yes I've used this mouse for almost 2 years and it's been great.

Though, as you see now. My middle button has stopped* working :P

*It still works every now and then, but it's dying 

MX Master. 

http://amzn.com/B00TZR3WRM

If only my pc had Bluetooth capabilities :(

Good wireless mice don't have a lot of latency, but there is still some latency compared to their wired counterpart. Wireless mice also suffer from a list of other problems such as battery life, interference, etc... Unless you're 100% casual and just hate wires with a passion, I'd advise against wireless. 

Archived