Anyone know of a bot that can auto send friend invites?

Snowy987

Anyone know of a bot/can make a bot for me that automatically sends friend invites? Of course, I'll provide an account for the bot. I can pay you a pro ks weapon or something.

I just need a bot that automatically invites people, it can be random or it can be that I have to put in a range of Steam IDs.

So your bot will randomly add people, who will accept and expect some trade they have up to be completed, and get you hawking your stuff that no one was looking or asking for?  Sounds to me that Steam needs a 'DO NOT CALL" list.

You have 258 hours on tf2, even if you link your main from the bot, You'll come across as a freshly phished account, when you have no hours in the past week NOR a background or even half of a profile description

So your bot will randomly add people, who will accept and expect some trade they have up to be completed, and get you hawking your stuff that no one was looking or asking for?  Sounds to me that Steam needs a 'DO NOT CALL" list.

The bot has nothing to do with trading.

The bot has nothing to do with trading.

Then why not explain? unless its something massively sinister i cannot understand why you wouldnt tell us all. Youd have more luck getting what you need if its for a valid reason, and also theres a wealth of (epic) nerdy people here willing to help for the right cause.

If you're going to spam invites for MvM you aren't going to have many members in your group for long. My group has a bot but nothing with automatic invites, we'd lose half of our members for sure.

if you see someone in mvm who is a good player why can't you add them yourself?

A community/trustable and reliable people to play with is much better than just adding a bunch of people to my already huge list where you cannot find anyone.

Archived