Emergency! Advice please!

Roller

I'm a complete idiot at gadgets, so I would need some help.

I'm thinking of buying a Linx 1010b for outdoor uses so I can do work easily. (Mainly because it's cheap today) 

What I'm questioning here is will 2 GB be enough to run basic software such as Microsoft Office, Skype, etc. and will 32 GB can be able to hold them all. Just a heads up, I'm not going to use it for gaming

These are the technical information on the Linx that I'm about to buy: 

Screen Size 10.1 inches

Processor Brand Intel

Processor Type Atom

Processor Speed 1.83 GHz

Processor Count 4

RAM Size 2 GB

Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM

Hard Drive Size 32 GB

Graphics Card Description integrated

Operating System Windows 10

Details from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Linx-Tablet-Z3735F-Windows-Keyboard/dp/B014D847FS

The discount will end around 3 hours later, so immediate feedback will be appreciated! ^^

Looks like it's got a mobile version so office, so it should do well enough. I've seen a tablet that's somewhat slower and with half the ram do tasks like those, not to mention you can put in a micro sd for extra storage. If what you want is a tablet then I'd say this looks like a good price. Heck it's even got regular usb ports so you could easily plug in a normal computer mouse and keyboard without having to fuss about special adapters or anything.

am i the only one sick of these semi-baiting help threads? like put some more info in the title, so people that know about the subject will actually help

Looks like it's got a mobile version so office, so it should do well enough. I've seen a tablet that's somewhat slower and with half the ram do tasks like those, not to mention you can put in a micro sd for extra storage. If what you want is a tablet then I'd say this looks like a good price. Heck it's even got regular usb ports so you could easily plug in a normal computer mouse and keyboard without having to fuss about special adapters or anything.

Thanks for the feedback! ^^ I bought it anyways.

am i the only one sick of these semi-baiting help threads? like put some more info in the title, so people that know about the subject will actually help

Now that you have said it, I've realized my mistake. :P

Will do it next time. Thanks!

Archived