Should I buy Unusuals or Aussie ?

Apeiron

Hello guys, I wanna ask something to you.

I'm an 1 year player. I learnt trade about 2 months ago. Right now I have 5 keys (3 keys metal) around in my bp and I want to buy 9 keys more to get something precious. Here are my thoughts..

Should I buy unusual for 10-14 keys ?

Which effect or item easy to sell?

How about Aussie's?(maybe FaN)

or Should I wait ?(for what?)

I don't know the answers. So If you guys can help me, I'd be grateful.

Thanks already.

You can buy unusuals that are worth keys in that pricerange if you want to sit and wait months to resell them. I'd really say the FoN, you can resell it easy and you can actaully see it in-game without third person. 

It's pretty much a general rule that aussies are easier to resell than unusuals. FaN's are slightly harder to sell than most others but they all have a decent amount of interest.

There aren't a whole lot of reliable rules for low-tier unusuals like what you're looking at, but a couple general rules for unusuals would be as follows.

1st gen effects > 2nd gen > other > 3rd gen / robo. You can see what effects are from what generation on the wiki.

All class hats > soldier > most others > engineer > heavy.

Thank you for your answers.

In that case maybe buying aussie is more reasonable than buying low tier unusual.

Which aussie? Can I find Strange Australium Stickybomb Launcher or Strange Australium Ambassador for 14 keys pure? (And also there are ks aussies with sheen.. How about them? Are they expensive?)

If you only had 14 keys (pure) what would you do with them?

Thank you for your answers.

In that case maybe buying aussie is more reasonable than buying low tier unusual.

Which aussie? Can I find Strange Australium Stickybomb Launcher or Strange Australium Ambassador for 14 keys pure? (And also there are ks aussies with sheen.. How about them? Are they expensive?)

If you only had 14 keys (pure) what would you do with them?

Sell them for paypal and buy for cheaper on paypal. 

But you probably don't have paypal. 

Buy commodities like tour of duty tickets for less than they are and sell them higher. You can make a quite the profit of that. The more you invest in this the higher the rewards.

I'm from Turkey. So We are using Turkish Lira. $1 = 2,92 TL right now.

I'm buying key at 7.30 TL ($2.50). I saw some people who are selling keys at $1.85 (and wtb at $1.70) via PayPal. So this is not profitable for me. (It also allows long-term return.)

Buying an item and using (enjoying) is more profitable for me.

I'm assuming If I buy 16 keys aussie at 14 keys, after a while, maybe I can sell it at 15-16 keys. 

Archived