Need a good programmer to make me a TF2 trading bot (willing to pay keys or $)

Grumpy Wolf

Ahoy there, ye who stumble upon this topic!

I was wondering if there is someone with great programming skills who could make a TF2 Trading bot for me.

I AM WILLING TO PAY YOU IN PAYPAL MONEY OR TF2 KEYS within a reasonable price range to program the bot. So if you are a programmer who would like to make some money, this is something you could do.

What I want the bot to be able to do:

• Be compatible with both adding the bot to trade and trade offers (if I have the bot list stuff on backpack.tf, for example)
  • Be able to both buy/sell items, craft hats, keys, unusuals, australiums, weapons, tod tickets, etc.
  • Have a config to modify the buy/sell prices for items and the ability to add items to that config that I want to buy/sell and say what prices I want them to be bought/sold for.
  • Automatically tell the bot's name to the person, tell him to type "help" or "?" for a list of commands, and tell the user to invite the bot to a trade at any time to begin.
  • Automatically tell the person upon trading how many keys, refined, reclaimed, and scrap that the bot has,
  • Have the user be able to say what item he wants to buy, have the bot add the item to the trade, and then have the bot tell him how much it will cost. Upon the player adding the required payment items, the bot will become ready to trade.
  • Close the trade automatically if it takes 5 minutes or more and then notify the user by steam chat that they took too long to trade.
  • If the user has email trade confirmations on, cancel the trade offer if the user takes more than 30 minutes to confirm it.
  • Automatically log the chat and store the logs trade by trade and have the name of the log file be the date of the trade, start time and end time, and the steam ID of the person who traded the bot. (e.g. 1/1/16 8:00 PM STEAM_0:1:65737588)
  • Have chat commands so that the bot can respond to certain commands (more details in next section).
  • Have a command prompt in which to interact with any current trade (example, I trade my own bot and want to clear some stuff out of its backpack, I can make it add any item in its inventory to the trade for free with a command in the console)

Bot chat commands:

• (command/response)
  • COMMANDS:
  • help; ?/(list all commands)
  • owner/This is my owner, contact him if something goes wrong with the trade: http://steamcommunit.../ELIJAHMASTERX/
  • trademe/(invite user to a trade)
  • removeme/(remove user from friends list)
  • RESPONSES:
  • buy/Yes, I can buy items. Just invite me to trade and add the items you want me to buy from you! I will then tell you what I'll pay for your items.
  • sell/Yes, I sell many items. Just check my backpack: (inventory link) and then invite me to trade and say the name(s) of the item(s) you want to buy, I'll add them to the trade, and tell you their price(s)! Make sure to include the quality of the item(s) as well (e.g. strange flamethrower, vintage gunboats, etc.)
  • hi; hello; hey/Hi! Invite me to trade so that we may begin!
  • goodbye; bye; cya; see ya;/Bye-bye!
  • bot; robot/That's right, I'm a bot! A trading bot! Invite me to a trade so that we may begin!

These are pretty much all of the things I'd like a bot to be able to do, so if any programmer out there has taken the time to read this, thanks, and add me to discuss if you would like payment, and other things such as if it isn't possible to do some of the things listed above: http://steamcommunit.../ELIJAHMASTERX/

Archived