Will Invasion update replace Scream Fortress 2015?

MordoBoss

I saw new update.It looks cool but will it replace scream fortress?I`m big fan of Scream update and i don`t think that Gaben will make 2 major updates for one month.Please,help me!

Invasion is a community update, so no, it won't replace Scream Fortress. Same thing happened with EotL and Smissmass last year. 

Plus, Halloween and its maps aren't enabled yet, nor are we getting the Halloween gift drops. Not to mention, it's still a bit too early for Scream Fortress.

I guess Invasion could be  a part of Scream Fortress 15, or this years items and stuff could be based around them I mean we saw a lot of Space Stuff in the workshop maybe there is more coming.

no, read the earlier blog post, comminuty made halloween update, re-run of previous events

Yup.

We have no idea what's going to be in it, because it's still in development. I do have a hunch that, with Invasion having just dropped, and it being a major update in its own right, this year's Scream Fortress might not be as big as past events... but it's too early to tell.

Archived