Backpack.tf Trolled me on this price change

MrDeepDarkmind

I got trolled by this price update

on the Dead Presidents Old Guadajara

​

that's the link were I got trolled...

thanks I lost my 5 key profit. Now its gonna be hard to sell this for 20 keys :c

unusuals get dropped all the time, never trust bp.tf unusual pricing 100%, especially if the unusual is outdated since it's not very representative of what the hat sells for now

price changes aren't a form of trolling...

bptf is only a guide, go sell it for 20keys :|  nothing is stopping you  (be free!)

By the way to shed some light on that postimg link, it's a legit link. I used to use postimg before I went to imgur (Which by the way is a good thing to do so if you don't use imgur just use it dammit). Just sayin because people were definitely suspicious of it, even when people confirmed it.

But on the actual suggestion, yeah there was no way that was passing. The unusual would have to be mega bad to get even that far. Definitely a scam, shark or setup. If it somehow isn't, I want to know who he's buying from.

By the way to shed some light on that postimg link, it's a legit link. I used to use postimg before I went to imgur (Which by the way is a good thing to do so if you don't use imgur just use it dammit). Just sayin because people were definitely suspicious of it, even when people confirmed it.

Wat.

If you could enlighten us which link you're talking about, that would help.

Archived