What brings you joy?

Python.

It can be a sound, an action, a person, etc.

For me, it's seeing a visibly disabled person (mentally challenged, lost limbs, etc.) smiling or something of the like

It's just an amazing feeling to see someone in that situation having fun - not that any disabled peoples' lives should be crap

When people get rekt verbally. Its just so great to see someone with a massive ego get destroyed by a few words that dismantle their entire argument

Tbh not many things make me happy I am a very depressed person in general. Some things that do make me happy are talking with my friends, listening to slipknot, and Lady Satsuki. Without those 3 things I would have killed myself long ago.

running, doesnt bring me joy necessarily but distracts me from life's problems

and messing with my dog who is the worst at being a dog

I, too, partake in the videos of fail and musical beats of which describe the one of who I am

And ya know, other things that will probably be stated or already have been

When people get rekt verbally. Its just so great to see someone with a massive ego get destroyed by a few words that dismantle their entire argument

This and factually correcting people. There is nothing better than screaming at someone and correcting them.

Fooling scammers or just talking to stupid people in general when trading. I don't have anything too funny(funniest is in the signature) but I love it when other people do it. One guy made scammers send a picture of a person with a boot on their head or draw a picture of themself with a boot on their head. I wish I still had the reddit link but it was funny >.>

• Administrators

My husband... playing games with him, cooking with him, travelling with him, cuddling him, even arguing with him.

My kitties. One of them is sitting on my tummy staring at me as I type this.

Food.

Really good books.

Work. Finishing a really hard shift and being so tired I can barely work up the energy to walk home, but knowing how much better I made that night for those I cared for.

Kicking my friends asses at various board or card games.

Archived