Help :)

MeH_It's_Me

I have a level 42 Merc's Muffler. 

How much would it be worth ( I heard there are special levels like 100,66,1...)

As i know some may think I'm a dumbass for asking but I'm fairly new to this whole level thing. 

If the thread is in the wrong section , I'm sorry ^^

Who the hell posts "help" with a smiley face?

Anyway, the most you can get out of it is an extra reclaimed if you find someone interested enough in paying for the level. Otherwise, it's worth the same as its normal price.

Who the hell posts "help" with a smiley face?

There's no rule saying you can't...

And I'd prefer a smiley face over a help post full of vulgarities demanding for lawyers.

I don't even see why 42 is a special level in the first place. But yeah no one will pay more than normal price for it, also don't be that guy that high balls to a collector just because he wants those levels.

Unless it's level 100 (and you get a collector)/odd numbered (ex it's level 8 and all other weapons are level 5), it's not anything special.

1, 69, and 100 are the only "special" levels.

And even then, good luck finding a collector willing to pay extra.

I don't even see why 42 is a special level in the first place. But yeah no one will pay more than normal price for it, also don't be that guy that high balls to a collector just because he wants those levels.

As requested;

'

1. The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately, no one knows what the question is.'

As requested;

'

1. The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately, no one knows what the question is.'

i bet the question is "what is 2(9+10)

Archived