Prices for glitched gun mettle skins with no wear quality

Wolfeman

Is there anyplace that lists prices for glitched weapons?  I have a small collection of gun mettle skins with no displayed wear quality and I"m trying to figure out how much they are worth.

They aren't tradable until September 3rd so I"m hoping to find at least some price range before then.  The first 4 weapons in my bp as well as 5 others in my bp are all without wear quality.

I know BP doesn't price oddities.  But Bible used to.  I quit real trading so long ago I just don't know where to look anymore.  Was asking if anyone knew where to look.

I know BP doesn't price oddities.  But Bible used to.

Wat

I quit real trading so long ago I just don't know where to look anymore.  Was asking if anyone knew where to look.

Your best bet is to just go to a trading site like TF2Outpost and put it up for sale. Considering these oddities are fairly new, I highly doubt there have been (m)any sales for them.

Be careful, though. Like all oddities, they're expensive for the first few days, then they hit rock bottom. Get rid of them quickly if you don't want to be holding on to an item that'll take forever to sell.

I know BP doesn't price oddities.  But Bible used to.  

Wat

http://www.tf2pricecheck.net/

It has a section in it called The Unusual Bible.  It started as an Unusual price guide and then grew from there. It eventually included prices on all sorts of items including glitched, odd levels and whatnot.

Looks old and abandoned.

Yup.  It still has users but not really.  It died about the same time spreadsheet did.

Which is why I'm asking if it's been replaced with something else.

Looks old and abandoned.

Sadly tf2pc is pretty much dead now, but it used to be a viable non-corrupt alternative to the spreadsheet.

Snip

I crafted mine before the glitch was patched.

Edit: Tried listing and removing one of my glitched flame throwers from the market and it kept the glitch.

I also got 2 glitched skins that I crafted myself. In my inventory on steam it doesnt show the wear of them, but in game it does, so they fixed it only partly.

I also got 2 glitched skins that I crafted myself. In my inventory on steam it doesnt show the wear of them, but in game it does, so they fixed it only partly.

I don't know man when I go in game it still shows no wear for me

I don't know man when I go in game it still shows no wear for me

If you view the items with some sort of script that shows the SCM prices, it'll show what wear it is. Someone had a thunderbolt and sand cannon with the glitch, and both ended up being FT with no label.

Archived