I called Xbox support and got BAMBOOZLED.

ᴰᴶSn@@ke

I forgot about this video and I don't know if it belongs in General Discussion but I thought some of you would find it funny so yeah, a few months ago I called xbox support because my GTAV shark card promotion code didn't come and I got connected to this guy but then he kinda lied to me and disconnected. (it came a week after this call)

I'd say it serves you right, I thought you were being quite rude to him

I wasn't doing anything but occasionally laughing (even the guy laughed) it wasn't me that was saying those things + he couldn't hear them.

Asking him "Why are you working there then?" is a pretty rude question. It's not a desirable job working at a call center having to deal with kids problems all day, most of which you have little control over. Even at the end you said you felt bad for laughing because you thought he took it as a joke. Compose yourself and call up without your friends blasting in your ear and maybe you'll get a good response. And in addition to your response to Debra's post, you don't have to help people if you feel they are pranking you or harassing you. That guy is payed to help people not to chat about his job.

Just because it's his job doesn't mean you can insult him.

Once again not reading what I said. I didn't say any of that to him, my friends did and he couldn't hear them so there's no justifying it.

Once again not reading what I said. I didn't say any of that to him, my friends did and he couldn't hear them so there's no justifying it.

"Are you new?"

"Why do you even work here?"

"Are you new?"

"Why do you even work here?"

Asking him questions which he could choose not to answer really isn't "rude"

Asking him questions which he could choose not to answer really isn't "rude"

Yes it is... If you insult people when they try to help you they probably won't want to help you...

Yes it is... If you insult people when they try to help you they probably won't want to help you...

"Are you new?" isn't rude, I never asked him if I could talk to somebody else which would be "rude" I only asked why he worked there because he doesn't seem to know much about Xbox.

"Are you new?" isn't rude, I never asked him if I could talk to somebody else which would be "rude" I only asked why he worked there because he doesn't seem to know much about Xbox.

There must be some sort of problem that you said if people keep calling you rude. The problem is that it wasn't a genuine question if he's new or not, you implied that the guy is inexperienced and you made him look bad in front of others just for the sake of entertaining your friends.

There must be some sort of problem that you said if people keep calling you rude. The problem is that it wasn't a genuine question if he's new or not, you implied that the guy is inexperienced and you made him look bad in front of others just for the sake of entertaining your friends.

I suppose so but he should know what he's doing as it is his job.

Yep your questions were rude, I'm not gonna start explaining why, let's just say a lot of people ask me that question yet it has nothing to do with my job, and that makes it even worse.

Archived