Lone Bots - My Own Bot Community (like finally.. right?) (Need Suggestions)

Bone

Hey Guys,

Most of you regulars here must be knowing me for some reason or the other, maybe cause of my bot selling thread which has actually received way more attention that I had expected it to when I first started it.

Anyway, after a long long time, I've finally come around to selling less bots and setting up my own community (Lone Bots)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lonebots

The bots will be trading in items for TF2 and CSGO, including some bots which trade TF2 <-> CS:GO (maybe even a csgo game seller?!?)

This thread isn't for advertisement, this thread is for asking feedback and suggestions. As not all the bots are ready to be launched yet, I haven't made the community functional so far. But before launching, I want to ensure that I have the best features I can possible include, and for that I need community suggestions.

So, guys, please comment below saying what features would you like in the bots, what items would you like it to trade in, or anything else.

Thanks

love you all <3

Good on ya for making bots for your own personal continuous source of profit.

Of course, a chat feature, (prices, !price command) to display the price of something before I buy it, is efficient and something I'd like to see. As well as that, another command to display stock and metal / pure that the bot has.

So, another ocu? That might work, but for personal opinion...

I see where that is going. You know, you might even hate me for that a bit. I was Ocu's owner's partner before he launched the community. We split on really bad terms right before he used the same code in his bots.

Good on ya for making bots for your own personal continuous source of profit.

Of course, a chat feature, (prices, !price command) to display the price of something before I buy it, is efficient and something I'd like to see. As well as that, another command to display stock and metal / pure that the bot has.

Alright, I'll also add a website to display the same

Archived