SFM Tutorial & Hotline

Retro4214

Hello all, my name is Retro and the SFMer for various Youtubers such as Muselk, Raja, Strife, etc. After being requested to make an SFM Tutorial, I have finally pulled myself together to get one out. So here it is: 

Final Product:

X3gmAok.jpg

But other than just having the tutorial, I'd like to provide a "Hotline" or Help line for other SFMers no matter the skill level.

So I hope you guys enjoy the video and if you need help with any SFM question, leave a comment below.

~Retro

Hey, I have a problem. Whenever I try to load a map, the SFM just cheeses and exits the program.... :C

To clarify, you just load a map and SFM seems to crash? Are you using a custom map? Have you verified the integrity of SFM?

Verify game cache integrity to start, and if that doesn't work, try running it in compatibility mode for an older version of windows, assuming you're using it at all. Happened to me for a while, and though compatibility mode didn't entirely fix the issue, it happened far less than it did before.

I need a movie tutorial though, not a poster one

there are lots of those, valve tutorials and valve crash course is the best for learning that, as well as some other niche things along the way

Hello all, my name is Retro and the SFMer for various Youtubers such as Muselk, Raja, Strife, etc. After being requested to make an SFM Tutorial, I have finally pulled myself together to get one out. So here it is: 

Final Product:

X3gmAok.jpg

But other than just having the tutorial, I'd like to provide a "Hotline" or Help line for other SFMers no matter the skill level.

So I hope you guys enjoy the video and if you need help with any SFM question, leave a comment below.

~Retro

Hey bby

Archived