Community Sparkle Luger value showing as regular Vintage Luger value in bp

DH Finglonger

Hey, gang. Just as the title says, in backpack.tf, my community sparkle vintage luger is showing as a regular vintage luger for 12.12 keys, rather than the 540 keys it's supposed to be. Is this just an error that will be fixed, or is there something I need to do. It's been like this for a week now. 

Also, at the bottom of the luger in my bp is a little pink triangle, with two brown arrows facing to the right. Could this have something to do with it?

Thanks, and have a pleasant day.

I think he means the value, not the name. It appears to be a glitch in the system regarding the lowest value vintage pro ks  luger on the market. I guess someone needs to update it to change community sparkle ones. Also, those triangles represent the killstreak on the lugermorph.

I think he means the value, not the name. It appears to be a glitch in the system regarding the lowest value vintage pro ks  luger on the market. I guess someone needs to update it to change community sparkle ones. Also, those triangles represent the killstreak on the lugermorph.

Oh, I just noticed the value! That's because of the effect - the API seems to ignore effects and gives the base SCM price without the effect. This will need to be fixed.

Excellent. This whole time I was trying to figure out how to paste the screenshot I took, haha. Derp. Anyhow, do I need to inform the bp.tf people about this issue, or what do I need to do?

Excellent. This whole time I was trying to figure out how to paste the screenshot I took, haha. Derp. Anyhow, do I need to inform the bp.tf people about this issue, or what do I need to do?

report the issue in the proper spot in the forums, and it should be taken care of swiftly. 

Archived