Ace Attorney VS Professor Layton

Kypari

Ace Attorney VS Professor Layton  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Ace Attorney VS Professor Layton

• Ace Attorney
    • Professor Layton

The Ace Attorney Series (including Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, Apollo Justice etc) VS The Professor Layton Series

Which is better?

Personally, I prefer (the air) the Ace Attorney series as I used to love the music for the trailer for Justice for All when I was young, so I'd always wanted to play the game. Despite how bad I am at the game, that didn't stop me from watching every single case in the Ace Attorney Series...multiple times. I've literally spent 100s maybe thousands of hours watching Phoenix Wright.

I vote layton. Don't get me wrong, I never played ace, but I've heard it's awesome. Great memories with layton! XD

Can't really say for now, since I've only started playing the Professor Layton games. I just finished playing the first game yesterday, and yes, I used a walkthrough for some parts of the game. The story was well-thought, the plot twist at the end was also a rather nice touch. The puzzles themselves were fun to play, though the block-sliding ones were too complicated and irritating for me. 

As for the Phoenix Wright series, I played all of the DS games (except for Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2) and watched both PL vs PW and Dual Destinies. The whole series is simply awesome, the story for most games were also impressively made (save for maybe Justice for All, since there was no core backstory and the final case was randomly threw in, though the last case was indeed intense). Most of the characters are awesome, most of them have good backstories as well. The music is simply epicly amazing, the cornered/pursuit themes for all of the games are one of my most favorite in-game soundtracks ever (my top favorite being the one from Trials and Tribulations).

As for the gameplay itself, it was a lot of fun. Nothing beats the feeling of finding out the true criminal while having an epic soundtrack playing in the background.

I vote for Phoenix wright, even though my first game that I played was professor layton curious village.

The magatama, bracelet and the mood matrix was a very interesting concept, even though dual destinies has a lack thereof of the first two. 

The sound tracks of PW is amazing, and is one of my favourite game soundtracks.

w-what if your favorite game is professor layton vs phoenix wright?

that being said my vote goes to layton

Archived