So bored with trading

Studious Damon

Trading is being sloooow. I need to find some items to make suggestions for. For some reason my surplus voucher suggestion hasn't been looked by mods. And I need to bury my fucking terrible suggestions with good ones. But I can't find anything to suggest. Do I quit tf2 now or something? Literally nothing to do.

that's because trading is boring and should not be considered fun by anyone.

trading is fun for me

and isn't boring for me :^)

What you need is a goal, something to work your way towards, like a good collection or a specific hat. "To make profit" is a horrible goal though, as your time can be instead be spent on things like a job and you'll make far more money than if you spent that time trading.

As for suggestions, try a chain. Pick a random hat and try to update as many effects as you can.

What you need is a goal, something to work your way towards, like a good collection or a specific hat. "To make profit" is a horrible goal though, as your time can be instead be spent on things like a job and you'll make far more money than if you spent that time trading.

As for suggestions, try a chain. Pick a random hat and try to update as many effects as you can.

Does a vintage pyrovision collection count?

Also should I make another account strictly for collecting/trading?

It does, but if you've already finished it, then you need to think of your next goal, or have several goals. Me, I have several small collections which I like to add to from time to time, plus my main goal to get as many different G. Fetti hats as possible.

As for having another account, I wouldn't consider it needed unless you start to run out of space, and you can still add 24 more pages of space to your current bp.

Also should I make another account strictly for collecting/trading?

i got a collection myself and i never considered this

i can't get back into trading really, unless it was unusual trading.

i just try to collect cards to gain levels on steam

To be honest the internet sucks. I would be running around doing dumb shit like smoking weed and fucking bitches in the street if I could, but family limits me to stay inside ;-;

Archived