Website Issues

Nos

Currently having some problems with the website. Anyone else?

1. When I type in an item on the search bar, I click on the item price to view the stats/classifieds, but it doesn't work and my search disappears?

2. My backpack value has shotdown almost $70 even though it hasnt been changed? And everything that I own has not changed in price due to a suggestion, I checked.

3. When I vote on a suggestion and refresh the home page my vote does not show up?

4. Most of my scripts are not working? They have always worked perfectly in the past for about 2 months.

5. My 'backpack.tf automatic' bot is acting very weird. Eg - The heartbeats sent sometimes mixed up or too close together. Usually it's in a

perfect pattern.

6. My steam API is almost always down.

P.S This is my first topic created so if I did anything wrong let me know.

Thanks

#1 #3 #5

And also my bot sometimes skips a perfect trade. Example: Offered 1.66 for<........> Asked 1.66 Skiping This Offer does not match any ....

And i have to do it manualy.

I've got #1, and I can't see when items are going up/down (i.e. red/green arrows), as well as the *warning* sign on unusuals.

Some of this might have to do with them switching the main site over to a bootstrap theme (which is finally responsive for people using smaller screens) but there are likely a few bugs to work out. I have no idea why the bots would be acting up though.

Brad Pitt, stop fucking about with bootstrap, it breaks mobile even more. I could design a more responsive site than this much faster than this. I understand that you need to fix things that the steam API breaks, and various other server side shit I know fuck-all about. But at least make a contest for a overhaul of the website, or include in the issue tracker an option for us to recommend mobile fixes.

• Administrators

Hi,

1) This issue looks to have been resolved about five minutes ago. Sorry about that.

2) I think McKay has been doing stuff regarding the influence of market prices and things such as texture wear. That might have something to do with it.

3) That was probably a caching issue and should have resolved itself by now.

4) We don't officially support third party scripts and it's up to the maintainers to get them working properly after we update things.

5) I don't work on this, but it might be collateral caused by a very slow Steam API lately.

6) The Steam API has seen a bit of a slowdown in the last couple weeks. We are not sure why. Might be TI5 related, or something.

Archived