Windows 10 Questions i gotta know

MrDeepDarkmind

I Always Wanted To know if Windows 10 Supported any of the Steam Games Like

Freedom Planet,Tf2 or Any Game out there cause i was meaning to try out Windows 10 but then i noticed that will i be able to play my games

And that Would Recording Programs Like Avermedia Will work on it cause If it does then ill get it but if it doesn't then i wont or if i cant play any steam game then I would seriously not upgrade this this is all my questions i gotta know

I just wanna know if I get to keep all my stuff when I upgrade to windows 10, not too keen on restarting all over again :(

Well, from what I heard Microsoft is going to force everyone to restart on TF2, no one keeps anything.

did_you_forget_about_me

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that with Windows computers, they can use things from previous operating systems but they only go so far back. Like my computer can play XP games. I'm sure win. 10 will be able to run what worked with the last operating system as long as whatever you're using isn't too far back.

What I want to know is, does upgrading to Windows 10 trigger SteamGuard?

(If the answer is yes just wait the until July 29th to watch the Steam Economy come to a screeching halt.)

Archived