Stock Weapons becoming craftable?

emp.Trashcan Man

Just crafted a knife, it has no number (above or below #100) :( But still, self-crafted Knife!

(Also a Sharp Dresser)

Hope scrap.tf doesn't mind me taking everything they've got to make all of those

Given I have to craft 7 knives before I got the Black Rose, I hope not since that required trading a lot of my metal in there. Also my Collector's chem sets in the past kind of kept them empty for hours for certain items.

I just unboxed a strange stock grenade launcher, does anyone know about this i think it is a bug or something

post-20263-0-93173600-1435903917_thumb.jpg

I just unboxed a strange stock grenade launcher, does anyone know about this i think it is a bug or something

Just checked your backpack on the main site, the item is the strange colour. The stock text colour in your screenshot was likely a bug.

Just checked your backpack on the main site, the item is the strange colour. The stock text colour in your screenshot was likely a bug.

They have two Grenade Launchers, I think you are looking at the wrong one since theirs is definitely stock, I even unboxed two of them myself, but that is a different issue and why I made a separate thread.

Yeah I have a Pro KS strange Grenade Launcher that is normal but I also have one on the last page of my backpack thats strange but also stock

Yeah I have a Pro KS strange Grenade Launcher that is normal but I also have one on the last page of my backpack thats strange but also stock

My apologies, I didn't think to check your last page. This still seems to be a bug, but it's pretty widespread now. (Bob has managed to get a complete or almost complete set I believe.)

This still seems to be a bug, but it's pretty widespread now. (Bob has managed to get a complete or almost complete set I believe.)

Hmm, so the list is:

* Grenade Launcher

* Stickybomb Launcher

* Flame Thrower

* Medi-Gun

* Minigun

* Scattergun

* Sniper Rifle

Though to be fair even if that is the complete list, Bobsplosion doesn't have any of the Australium ones.

Also do we know if the Rocket Launcher and Submachine Gun are really uneffected because I would personally find that surprising.

(I can personally confirm that the Shotgun isn't effected at the very least)

hi guys, yesterday y was crafting sharp dressers and y craft a stock knife,its weird?how much it cost?

Archived