First Fragmovie

Huchick

So I made my first fragmovie and I wanted to ask you guys if its good and what needs a bit of improving. Thanks for feedback :P

Putting "Youtuber" in your name is a bit pretentious

This^

All things aside, everything looks pretty good. Lovin' the bass drop = kill

Editing was below standard/annoying at times. Too much panning for the Cache shot, also the blinking in the same clip. Some clips were extended too far. Clips were subpar.

Good start for your first frag vid, but you might want to look into editing or get a friend to do it until you learn a few tricks. Remember, simple is good.

putting youtuber in your name is probably the dumbest looking thing you could have done.

way too long of panning on the cache shot

very few of these frags actually were that impressive. the shot onto the guy at barrels from highway was standard af, dunno why you made a frag video including frags anyone could get multiple times a day.

I thought it was pretty good, only little things like making the "1 D" part a bit clearer. And also the ending hurt my ears a bit.

Well....that was a grea great choice of music....everything else was sorta meh. Ofc if you're new to editing that's normal but apart from the fact that there is like dead time and ear rape , I hardly saw any frags worthy of being put into a vid...

So yeah, idk - maybe you can do really great edits and shit like that one day but you gonna need to use some better demos if you want to make a vid that people can actually enjoy...not wanting to put you down here, just my honest opinion.

imo music was horrible. Too much time before frags even happen. Half the video was watching you run to some place with your knife or miss shots at enemies before you finally killed them.

Well....that was a grea great choice of music....everything else was sorta meh. Ofc if you're new to editing that's normal but apart from the fact that there is like dead time and ear rape , I hardly saw any frags worthy of being put into a vid...

So yeah, idk - maybe you can do really great edits and shit like that one day but you gonna need to use some better demos if you want to make a vid that people can actually enjoy...not wanting to put you down here, just my honest opinion.

I'd like to see you do better frags, those were pretty damn good juan deags

Archived