The update just came out !

NOpainNOgain

someone add me so we can dick around and figure out what this weapon updates mean. I have no idea wtf

Construction boosts (wrench hits, redeploys) from multiple sources is now additive instead of multiplicative. Calculations are based around a 1x base building speed.

Changed fire immunity for 3 seconds to fire immunity for 1 second and 7 seconds of afterburn immunity

Decreased the damage penalty on Sentries sapped by the Spy from -66% to -33%

or a bunch of other ones actually mean

FUCK,I'VE BEEN NINJA'D 

I'm trying to sell some of my keys on SCM to get the 6$ required for contracts, but i'm experiencing these issues:

8a818b7030.png

...what have i done wrong?

-snip-

Item server is dead, as it's dead every damn decent (size) update. Will get up in 30 minutes or so (i hope)

FUCK,I'VE BEEN NINJA'D 

I'm trying to sell some of my keys on SCM to get the 6$ required for contracts, but i'm experiencing these issues:

8a818b7030.png

...what have i done wrong?

You didn't do anything; the item servers are just down.

I want an update item where the items and game we already have continue to work.  I guess it's more fun to spend money on ice cream than infrastructure.

wow the look of the BP got changed

http://puu.sh/iL7LS/d50add8d11.jpg

I like what they did with unusuals but IMO the other stuff like stranges and uniques look too similar to each other.

if i die with 100% uber and another medic picks up my gun it has 100% uber

lol

holy shit,comp is going to be so hyped now

someone add me so we can dick around and figure out what this weapon updates mean. I have no idea wtf

Construction boosts (wrench hits, redeploys) from multiple sources is now additive instead of multiplicative. Calculations are based around a 1x base building speed.

Changed fire immunity for 3 seconds to fire immunity for 1 second and 7 seconds of afterburn immunity

Decreased the damage penalty on Sentries sapped by the Spy from -66% to -33%

or a bunch of other ones actually mean

That means if 4 engis hit a sentry it builds 4x as fast and not 8x as fast.

You cant just run into a pyro and revolver him with the spycicle (because he cant do you damage with his flamethrower for 3 seconds) anymore, its now only 1 second. But you are better at getting away which was the initial purpose of the weapon anyways.

Sapped sentries take more damage now (before sapped sentries had a 66% damage resistance, not only 33%).

if i die with 100% uber and another medic picks up my gun it has 100% uber

lol

There is an option to turn it off btw, if people have problems with that in comp.

Anyone else get the message saying that the store is closed? 

Practically everyone. Any major update kills the Mann co. Store, Item Servers, SCM, etc. for hours.

it is unreasonable to assume that we would be able to use and learn the new weapons after they have changed them. Give it time. 

Archived