My backpack lost the value of 1 key for no reason

Dylyinyang

I don't have any killstreak or paint. I checked, none dropped value. It's like I lost one key but I didn't lost any

That was some sneaky peaky hacker who broke into Your house and traded 1 single item which You can't see. Bp.tf admins and GabeN both removed that item from the history because everyone is in conspiracy with that hacker....

Maybe some item just dropped in price?

That was some sneaky peaky hacker who broke into Your house and traded 1 single item which You can't see. Bp.tf admins and GabeN both removed that item from the history because everyone is in conspiracy with that hacker....

Maybe some item just dropped in price?

No you can check. My "biggest" item is the shred alert (didn't drop ) and other are 9 keys , filamental, rancho relaxo, high five, schadenfreude and a festive huntsman

And even if it was the case I wouldn't lose 1 key in value

Well you traded some tf2 for cs:go items so you might have made profit overall but your tf2 inventory went down.

Well you traded some tf2 for cs:go items so you might have made profit overall but your tf2 inventory went down.

I know. I won a CS GO gun which I trade for an item which I traded for 5 ref and it went down! >.<

So I should have made profit

wtf

who cares

just a number

i enjoy seeing my bp value drop after buying something because i enjoy the item i bought and not the number a site gives it.

Or you can just stop caring so much about your bp value, it means literally nothing.

Backpack value is directly correlated with penis size, or didn't you know?

Incredible how rude people can be over a genuine question.

But you already got the answer, so I would request a moderator to close this for you :)

Archived