Steam region currency changes

Phresh Memes 'R Us

I want Hotline Miami 2 Deluxe Edition but it's banned in Australia. Is there any way around that at all?

Dev said that if you live in Australia you should pirate the game, they're cool with it. (You can still buy the original game to support them though)

http://www.pcgamer.com/australians-should-pirate-hotline-miami-2-following-ban-says-dev/

I kind of want a copy on Steam since I have Payday 2 and want to maximise some bonuses out of it, as well as Steam being a fairly secure platform. Is there any way to bypass the currency lock, and maybe change the store and currency to USD?

I have Thailand as an available country region since I used to live there, would using paypal while my store is set to Thailand work?

I have Thailand as an available country region since I used to live there, would using paypal while my store is set to Thailand work?

If you have a thailand payment option to verify

If you have a thailand payment option to verify

Another alternative could be getting steam wallet cards in thailand, right?

If that fails, then I'm just gonna torrent

Another alternative could be getting steam wallet cards in thailand, right?

If that fails, then I'm just gonna torrent

You need to make a new account and use a thailand vpn/proxy for that

You need to make a new account and use a thailand vpn/proxy for that

Oh, I'm in Thailand right now on holiday, does that change anything?

Oh, I'm in Thailand right now on holiday, does that change anything?

Yes that would work.

Hey, if you email overkill and have the email subject "Australian hiester calling in" with a pic of proof of residence (Passport or similar) almir will send you a code free of charge,

From the hotline miami update page:

Q: I live in Australia and Hotline Miami 2 is banned here. How can I enjoy this content for PAYDAY 2?

A: Those of you who are Australians are free to send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line “Australian Heister calling inâ€. In the e-mail, please attach a scanned copy of your passport or ID that identifies you as an Australian. You will then be sent a special code that unlocks the content to you for free.

So, pirate the game like the devs say you can and send a email to overkill, simple :)

Overkill isn't the fastest at delivering the codes, but they will send it within a week, if they dont, post on the steam discussion board as almir is there regularly or message him on reddit :)

Archived