Favorite Starter Pokemon! (Fully Evolved)

TheVenomWithin

Favorite Starter?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• Venusaur
    • Blastoise
    • Charizard
    • Meganium
    • Typhlosion
    • Feraligatr
    • Sceptile
    • Blaziken
    • Swampert
    • Torterra
    • Infernape <3
    • Empoleon
    • Serperior
    • Emboar
    • Samurott
    • Chesnaught
    • Delphox
    • Greninja
    • Pikachu! (Pokemon Yellow)

250px-392Infernape.png

Ape has been by far my favorite. I mean, COME ON MAN, IT'S A BLACK APE WITH FIRE FOR HAIR, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE IT!?

I loved it's overall nature as a whole, it's general design, as well as It has an amazing movepool and solid offensive stats and speed from a competitive standpoint, and has a solid typing (Whether it may be unique or not)

What's yours and why?

Empoleon <3

Extremely devastating moveset, metal claw early ingame and hydropump lategame. Sword dance greatly increases the damage output. 

This guy can learn 7 HMs :3

Empoleon <3

Extremely devastating moveset, metal claw early ingame and hydropump lategame. Sword dance greatly increases the damage output. 

This guy can learn 7 HMs :3

+1

I remember as a child (A nooby one at that) I had surf, rock smash, waterfall and strength on my empoleon xD

Charizard

I like Zard but it's honestly overhyped imo. Still waiting on my Mega Infernape

Swampert. Ground + Water type. Can learn ice beam. Only real weakness is grass types. Dench mega evolution. 'Nuff said. #3rdGen

Definitely Infernape. One of Ash's best Pokemon, IMO. Stats and movepool ain't bad, either. Plus, he's a Gen 4, my most favorite gen so far. Too bad Ash abandoned it, like most of his other Pokemon. Would've been a powerhouse if he brought it along with him.

Next in line would be either Sceptile or Greninja. Leaning towards Sceptile, because he's got a Dragon Mega now.  

Third would be either Charizard or Feraligatr. Totodile was my first starter in Pokemon Crystal. Charizard, well, everyone loves Charizard, he's too overrated, though. 

In my first ever Pokemon Game (Diamond) I started with Turtwig, so typically I have a soft spot for Torterra. Devastating moveset too, with moves such as Earthquake, Leaf Storm or Wood Hammer. 

Pikachu. Pokémon yellow was the coolest. And charmeleon looks way cooler than Charizard so I never evolved my Chameleons.

Pikachu. Pokémon yellow was the coolest. And charmeleon looks way cooler than Charizard so I never evolved my Chameleons.

Added Pikachu as an option for you. And yeah I agree, Pikachu was fun to play with. (Brocks Gym was a challenge though unless you got a mankey/trained a nidoran/rina to the point in which it learned double kick)

The first pokemon I ever used was Torchic, so of course i have a soft spot for its evolutions. Next would probably be swampert, then sceptile. Emerald was my favourite ;-;

Sceptile, my first starter, my first lvl 100 and I somehow transferred it all the way through all of my Pokémon games.

I love almost any starter in Pokemon.

My fav is and will always be: Blaziken, and when it got a mega evolution i was very happy :3

My second fav is: Grenninja 

Hoenn starters were the coolest imo. Swampert was my first legit Lvl 100. I took a few days to fight the E4 a few times with JUST Swampert and got it there. 

+1

I remember as a child (A nooby one at that) I had surf, rock smash, waterfall and strength on my empoleon xD

Ew Rock smash, who uses that?

Archived