Why was this accepted?

Fenrir

The person who gave the screenshot didn't notice it wasn't aces, Mr.Giang didn't notice it wasn't aces, and the mod who accepted it didn't notice it wasn't aces. 

Im really confused as to how that many people in a row messed up tbh.

The person who gave the screenshot didn't notice it wasn't aces, Mr.Giang didn't notice it wasn't aces, and the mod who accepted it didn't notice it wasn't aces. 

Im really confused as to how that many people in a row messed up tbh.

I'm sure Giang knew.

lmao... really summarizes the amount of 'review' of the suggestions that go on by the voters and mods.

Just remember.... the listed price is rarely an accurate representation of the pure value of the hat (and yet that is the advertised approximation)

I've noted numerous instances of these 'super suggesters' just flat out disregarding the guidelines and rules, but boy oh boy do they get mad when you point that out.

I've noted numerous instances of these 'super suggesters' just flat out disregarding the guidelines and rules, but boy oh boy do they get mad when you point that out.

Some suggesters go for quality. Others...they go for quantity.

Noted. Going to resuggest now. Thank you for pointing out.

lmao... really summarizes the amount of 'review' of the suggestions that go on by the voters and mods.

If you have to handle a ton of suggestions a day, mistakes are unavoidable. One small mistake in a small suggestion doesn't summarize anything.

I don't know about other "super suggesters" you are talking about but definitely I'm not going to be included with those. If you are talking about me, prove it. I rarely find myself in situations where I got mad when people (such as Hex, EvilClown, Roller, Jacob...) told me to fix a problem in my suggestions. About other suggesters, well, people can get salty anyday (Sushi, Peasant, MaGent,...) and that's not something we can avoid.
Also, lmao when people say that I'm one of those quality > quantity suggesters. Those people just don't know how to check a suggestion. I may have many suggestions up at a same time but 90% of them are just mini-suggestions which are required to price a much more higher-tier hat and in the end, when the puzzle is completed, hardly can anyone deny that it was a well-made suggestion chain.
gg everyone. I don't waste my time doing suggestions just to get some idiots saying "Sign, that noob quantity suggester"

About other suggesters, well, people can get salty anyday (Sushi, Peasant, MaGent,...) and that's not something we can avoid.

Welp, there goes my sympathy

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/55632c35dea9e91a178b46ed

Sale 2 was a Dead Presidents Cone and NOT an Aces one. Honestly not sure how this slipped by the mods, but its a careless mistake that cant happen. Why was this accepted?

That was definitely a mistake on my part. I am only human and of course careless mistakes can happen. Guess I should stay away from suggestions for the time being whilst i am sitting for my exams. Late night reviewing suggestions after a long day of studying just don't go well.

Thanks for bringing this up though and the suggestion to fix it has been accepted. http://backpack.tf/vote/id/556403f7b98d8839628b47d6

Can confirm, had multiple "super suggesters" throw a hissy fit when I pointed out a flaw or made a comment about their suggestion. Here is an example of one (blacked out his/her name).

http://i.imgur.com/qLjpF7e.png

Can confirm, had multiple "super suggesters" throw a hissy fit when I pointed out a flaw or made a comment about their suggestion. Here is an example of one (blacked out his/her name).

Please tell me that suggestion got rejected.

That was definitely a mistake on my part. I am only human and of course careless mistakes can happen. Guess I should stay away from suggestions for the time being whilst i am sitting for my exams. Late night reviewing suggestions after a long day of studying just don't go well.

Thanks for bringing this up though and the suggestion to fix it has been accepted. http://backpack.tf/vote/id/556403f7b98d8839628b47d6

I completely understand you aaron, we're all human. However it is truly insane that not a single voter, nor the person who supplied the screenshot, or Mr Giang, or you as a mod noticed the mistake.

>blacks out name

>links suggestion

Privacy was originally intended, but when you get curious people like me to start asking, you're bound to release information to please the audience.

guess who typed in that whole link to find out who that was?

me

no way polar said that shit. he's twisting words. quicksells aren't proof.

no way polar said that shit. he's twisting words. quicksells aren't proof.

Edit: Misunderstood what you said, I didn't realize you were talking about the suggestor. Yeah it was not believable (I actually almost called him/her out on that and even almost asked for proof)

Never said it was polar. . . .  I only said one of the mods said that (it does not mean the mod who warned him was the one i talked too)

I think he was talking about this: 

QF0fbZf.png

I think he was talking about this: 

QF0fbZf.png

Oh, sorry I misunderstood what he said. I thought he was talking about the mod I talked with, not what this suggestor said polar said. My apologies.

Archived