What weapons do think could be viable with tweaks?

tskodje

All of the ones that only the f2p use because they don't like stock for some reason and it's the only other weapon they have. You know what I'm talking about tomislave heavy that rush

I'd love to see a few changes to the Bazaar Bargain. Its differences are worthless if you're not the most amazing Sniper ever.

Panic Attack because right now it's just a rip off version of the beggars that gets outclassed in every way against primaries.

I'd change it so there's no increased spread when on low health.

Jag, make it faster than stock like it's supposed to be.

Fan O'War, change the damage reduction from -90% to like -80%.

Tide turner shouldn't stop dead in it's tracks when a single bullet hits you. Instead, I'd rather have it regenerate no/less charge upon kill.

As of now, the big earner is probably the most useless weapon out there.

I hope they revamp the stats, it should have a big minus but also a big plus. It would fit the name.

Sun on a stick / Sharpened Volcano Fragment:

Just switch the two's stats :)

Boston Basher:

Give it +25% damage instead of the bleeding.

Equalizer / Escape Plan:

Make the two one weapon again.

Panic Attack:

Remove Damage Spread, make it slower reload speed, and add Faster Move speed w/ health.

Tamislav:

Remove Slower Fire rate.

Jag:

Change it to instead of faster build rate, make it faster firing speed.

Quickfix:

Little too slow on the heals.

Big Earner:

20 health on wearer, on backstab, uber for 5 seconds.

Bazaar Bargin:

Make heads do reload speed instead of charge rate.

Sydney Sleeper:

Allow jarate bullets to extinguish teammates.

Cozy Camper:

Faster Charge Rate.

Frontier Justice:

4 Clip instead of 3.

Crusaders Crossbow:

More Heals for teammates.

Overdose:

Passive Speed Boost, and Faster Reload Speed and Firing Speed dependant on uber meter.

Iron Bomber:

Either;

A. Make it a reskin of the Loose Cannon, or

B. Add damage bonus on direct hits. (not as much as loch)

Quickiebomb:

Faster Reload and firing, and increase fizzle time.

I might add more later.

Basher and it's reskins. Please this weapon kills it's user much more than the opponent

It's viable in comp since it's used for uber building. You can also use it when being pocketed by a Quick-Fix med since you get healed at nearly the same rate you damage yourself c: 

A wall of semi-hate about your suggestions:

Edit:  spoilers and quotes can't live in peace, still understandable.

Equalizer / Escape Plan:

Make the two one weapon again.

Tamislav:

Remove Slower Fire rate.

Quickfix:

Little too slow on the heals.

Big Earner:

20 health on wearer, on backstab, uber for 5 seconds.

Crusaders Crossbow:

More Heals for teammates.

Overdose:

Passive Speed Boost, and Faster Reload Speed and Firing Speed dependant on uber meter.

...What did you smoke?

It's viable in comp since it's used for uber building. You can also use it when being pocketed by a Quick-Fix med since you get healed at nearly the same rate you damage yourself c: 

Meh, from my small exp, i have things better to heal rather than self-hitting scoot

Fan O'War, change the damage reduction from -90% to like -80%.

"Hey, if i will hit 10, not 8, it will be good!111"

Meh, from my small exp, i have things better to heal rather than self-hitting scoot

Building off of BB Scouts is often something I've seen in 6s, usually when you need to build a quick uber and you aren't already in the middle of a conflict. It's quite effective.

un-nerf the axtinguisher plox

"NOOO, little nooo " - Every medic 201X - 2015

Building off of BB Scouts is often something I've seen in 6s, usually when you need to build a quick uber and you aren't already in the middle of a conflict. It's quite effective.

Can't argue here, on cp maps it can be effective.

Remove the longer arm time for the Scottish resistance, just a little bit.

Remove the half build rate crap of the Eureka effect, replace it with a slightly smaller metal reserve.

Remove the vita saw -10 hp, medic is already frail enough. Increase the amount of Uber spawned with. Make it swing slower.

Increase the amount of max health given from the dalokohs bar, let overheal build off of that and not the original health.

Give the wrap assassin more bulbs to hit or make the bulb respawn as fast as the guillotine.

Those are my few ideas

Remove the longer arm time for the Scottish resistance, just a little bit.

Remove the half build rate crap of the Eureka effect, replace it with a slightly smaller metal reserve.

Remove the vita saw -10 hp, medic is already frail enough. Increase the amount of Uber spawned with. Make it swing slower.

Increase the amount of max health given from the dalokohs bar, let overheal build off of that and not the original health.

Give the wrap assassin more bulbs to hit or make the bulb respawn as fast as the guillotine.

Those are my few ideas

agree 100% with the Wrap

Panic Attack because right now it's just a rip off version of the beggars that gets outclassed in every way against primaries.

I'd change it so there's no increased spread when on low health.

If you backstab someone and disguise, it's gonna be pretty obvious if you're a spy if you're a heavy running at scout speed.

Overdose: Change it from 10% Uber = 1% speed to 5% Uber = 1% Speed. (Double the speed bonus from 10%>20%) It needs to remain "While active"

Jag: Actual faster building. (Tested in valve server vs stock. Built at the same rate)

Fan-O-War: Increase the range a small amount. It is a decent weapon, but almost always there is a better scout melee.

Bazaar Bargain: Either: Don't cap heads so I can get instant charging, or: Fire rate instead of Charge speed.

Tomislav: Delete this weapon. Just completely remove it.

Panic Attack: This needs a fix. Not sure best way to fix it, haven't used it enough. (because it sucks)

Natascha: Re-Nerf. Or fix the buff. Drop the extra ammo and keep the super speed drop.(Speed drop wasn't as heavy before)

Wrap Assassin: Agree with Rakinstein. Small increase in recharge time. I believe the reason they did this, was because if you miss, you can pick up the ball and try again. Can't do that with guillotine, so I don't think it should be that fast, but yes faster would be better.

Noticing a lot is just OP-ifying weapons....

Eureka is already viable, its a pro's weapon, meant for sneaky or hard pushes. To be used in conjunction with another engie.

Vita-Saw has a good balance. Slow swing speed does not affect it, as you don't swing for the uber. You get it for not dying. Hence the challenge of -10 hp.

Boston Basher is balanced. Don't miss.

Axtinguisher is very balanced as is.

Scottish arm time is so that you make traps. Balances out the huge buffs it gets.

Picks are balanced, and good separate.

Quick-Fix faster heals? Oh hell no. I use QF all the time, and if it was faster, oh god. 

Archived