What happened before you were born?

Shrubs

I'm guessing you mean pre-existences such as still being a sperm (whether or not that sperm existed) or if you're still in the womb?

Literally nothing happened before I existed.  The world was created 5 minutes ago and it just looks like it's been around longer.  All our memories, the fossil record, geologic formations, the cosmic microwave background radiation, etc came into existence at the same time in a way that makes it appear that the universe has been around for billions of years when in fact it's only been around for 5 minutes.

I don't know, and I'm not sure if I should know. Do you know if I should know, or do you think I already know what I should probably know? Are you sure about what you know? Do you know if your knowing is correct? Do you know at all? What is knowing?

Literally nothing happened before Kim-Il-Sung existed.  The world was created 113 years ago and it just looks like it's been around longer.  All our memories, the fossil record, geologic formations, the cosmic microwave background radiation, etc came into existence at the same time in a way that makes it appear that the universe has been around for billions of years when in fact it's only been around for 113 years.

FTFY

Literally nothing happened before I existed.  The world was created 5 minutes ago and it just looks like it's been around longer.  All our memories, the fossil record, geologic formations, the cosmic microwave background radiation, etc came into existence at the same time in a way that makes it appear that the universe has been around for billions of years when in fact it's only been around for 5 minutes.

Last Thursdayism, but 5 minutes ago

Archived