Taking TF2 script requests

cares

Free of charge, I am making custom TF2 scripts to suit your needs, mostly so I can improve my experience with tf2 (Source) scripting. Post below or send me a message somewhere and I'll get to it.

Things I can't/won't do

* Wait scripts

* Most network related scripts

* Anything you can do with TF2mate (FPS scripts, some simple customizations) - http://clugu.com/tf2mate/

* Things that have been done a lot already - there's plenty of resources on Google

Things I can do

* Complex logic using binds

* Randomization with various methods of obtaining entropy

* Alias cycling

* On screen text using closed captions or console (con_filter and developer 1)

* Binds for custom plugins (sourcemod - you must tell me the commands)

* Most basic things not mentioned above

I expect you to know where the files are located. Don't expect me to test everything myself. Otherwise I'm willing to listen to additional wishes you may have.

I LOVE randomizer scripts, like, LOVE them.

Can i request a multi-randomizer?

basically

I generate two or more numbers in two different generators at the same time using different parameters for each?

like I generate number X using Parameters (A,B) and generate number Y using parameters (A,C), at the same time, without needing to chance any parameters or values.

I have plans to use them for Minecraft mods like NEI, and other games which involve collecting :3

I LOVE randomizer scripts, like, LOVE them.

Can i request a multi-randomizer?

basically

I generate two or more numbers in two different generators at the same time using different parameters for each?

like I generate number X using Parameters (A, B) and generate number Y using parameters (A,C), at the same time, without needing to chance any parameters or values.

I have plans to use them for Minecraft mods like NEI, and other games which involve collecting :3

I don't think this belongs in TF2. Even if it would, it's not possible I'm afraid. There are no variables and you can't make any kind of logic gate.

I would very much appreciate a pyro script that turns off viewmodels and fire for primary weapons but leaves viewmodels on for secondary and melee. I also use quickswitch. Is this possible?

autobump script that is hard to detect

A script that spams "Pootis" as any class? or just heavy I guess

Basically a wait script? I don't do those.

I would very much appreciate a pyro script that turns off viewmodels and fire for primary weapons but leaves viewmodels on for secondary and melee. I also use quickswitch. Is this possible?

http://clugu.com/tf2mate/

You can't turn off fire unfortunately

eh, sorry if Im a noob but what is a wait script?

A script that uses the wait command. Only way to delay something automatically.

autobump script that is hard to detect

A script that spams "Pootis" as any class? or just heavy I guess

ez

bind r pootison

alias pootison "voicemenu 1 4; bind r pootisoff; wait 500; pootison"

alias pootisoff "bind r pootison; pootisoff"

that should work. sorry for the terrible syntax

Is there any way you could make a script that announces in chat when you've fully upgraded a sentry to level 3? Probably not, but I would use the heck out of it if it existed.

Is there any way you could make a script that announces in chat when you've fully upgraded a sentry to level 3? Probably not, but I would use the heck out of it if it existed.

No, but you can make a say bind.

Is there a way to make a script where you say a voice command after you get a kill?

There is no way to do something after an event, so no.

Archived