Differing Suggestions

~shenanigans

So lately there have been a lot of new suggestions which link a previous suggestion (or currently ongoing suggestion) as the sole proof.

Please stop doing this.

If you disagree with a current suggestion, you may start a new one. However, take the time to write your reasoning for your suggested price. For the extra lazy, you may copy and paste evidence from other suggestions, but please explain your reasoning for the new price. If you are feeling nice, give credits to the people who originally found the proof if you copy it verbatim.

Reasons for doing this:

1. It makes voters more aware of why a price is being suggested, instead of having to browse through a different suggestion.

2. In the archives of previously accepted suggestions, we wouldn't want a suggestion linking to another suggestion.

3. Positive reinforcement: the more proof, the better.

4. Don't be lazy :P

So lately there have been al ot of new suggestions which link a previous suggestion (or currently ongoing suggestion) as the sole proof.

Please stop doing this.

If you disagree with a current suggestion, you may start a new one. However, take the time to write your reasoning for your suggested price. For the extra lazy, you may copy and paste evidence from other suggestions, but please explain your reasoning for the new price. If you are feeling nice, give credits to the people who originally found the proof if you copy it verbatim.

Reasons for doing this:

1. It makes voters more aware of why a price is being suggested, instead of having to browse through a different suggestion.

2. In the archives of previously accepted suggestions, we wouldn't want a suggestion linking to another suggestion.

3. Positive reinforcement: the more proof, the better.

4. Don't be lazy :P

YAY!

So you mean do this:

In this suggestion [link]

I felt [he/she] was right about the price going [up/Down] but from trades the suggesters posted and other links posted I felt this range was better and so did others within that suggestion.

Then re-post all the links (for the OCD of it and/or reasons 1-2)

Or don't even mention other suggestion and do it as a normal suggestion

I think just linking to other suggestions is fine (dobt see it as "lazy") because then you can go read the comments and see why a different range was listed.

Don't know why it qouted when I edited

Something like that, I feel having links and reasoning would be better than having all the proof for one suggestion on a separate suggestion.

I agree with you.People should at least explain their choices prices and display proof of the new price.I rework are some accepted price suggestion not for personal reasons, I do not have dislike of someone.I try to provide proof of the new price (why the price should be exactly this).I see also that some of the prices accepted (my opinion) is not correct, but this is not always blame admins and not the perfection of the voting system (not every admin will ignore the 70-80% positive votes).All probably already know how to people vote for price suggestion.So sorry that I will add you to the work 

Archived