Annoying adware

Phresh Memes 'R Us

Every time I click an external link, it sends me to some annoying ad site.

Tried 3 forms of antivirus, none worked

Help please.

what did you download...

It was a PSP emulator, MIGHT have forgotten to untick a box. My bad. I've deleted all the crap it came with so far, but it's still popping up.

Then there's an effected registry somewhere in your system.

Normally this adware says "Powered by X"

search yoru computer for anything named like that.

My friend had a virus called PriceChop, and was disguised as PriceChoap

Then there's an effected registry somewhere in your system.

Normally this adware says "Powered by X"

search yoru computer for anything named like that.

My friend had a virus called PriceChop, and was disguised as PriceChoap

Can't really find anything of the sort, is there a programme that can remove it automatically?

Can't really find anything of the sort, is there a programme that can remove it automatically?

What i did to remove my frend's adware was look for any signature for the virus, then search the internet. It would tell me to go to X files and remove them. But the virus kept popping up.

So i deleted the files once more, Removed the extension from Google Chrome (IT MIGHT BE IN THERE), then downloaded Malwarebytes and killed it off for good

What i did to remove my frend's adware was look for any signature for the virus, then search the internet. It would tell me to go to X files and remove them. But the virus kept popping up.

So i deleted the files once more, Removed the extension from Google Chrome (IT MIGHT BE IN THERE), then downloaded Malwarebytes and killed it off for good

Would the file be in Programme files (86x)? That's where most of the other crap was.

Would the file be in Programme files (86x)? That's where most of the other crap was.

It's either in there or AppData

Yep, that seems like some sort of malware. Usually it'd pop up as a file in your downloads on your browser, so look for any file that looks suspicious and find it in your system to delete it. 

Nothing suspicious seems to be in those file destinations. Technically, Malware Antibytes should clear it up, right?

I didn't do anything for me, though.

Try executing the installer of what the adware came with and see if there is any boxes you forgot,if there is search how to remove what it installed.

Try using malware bytes and adwcleaner. If that doesnt work, first try uninstalling them normally, then remove the chrome add on, then delete it from program files or program data or app data.

Archived