What do you think of me as a person?

knavesmith

Yeah yeah, sounds like something everyone would spam in the status updates, but this time I'm being serious.

My English teacher assigned the class a portfolio project showcasing our lives and how other people view us. For one of the pages, we are supposed to show opinions other people have for you, so I've decided I wish to hear some opinions from you guys to put in my project.

What do you think of me as a person? Describe your feelings of me whether they be good or bad.

Please answer using just one or two sentences. I can't put very long quotes in, but I don't want to just put one or two words in either.

I will be sure to keep all of your names anonymous as to protect your privacy. Please, I'd like to hear what all of you have to say.

I think you are a very smart poster and have a wide variety of knowledge for being so young, i think u said u were 15?

With that said i think u can be a gigantic ass since u seem to like to correct everyone. Im not talking about some serious issue mistake but like very little things that only serve to annoy like they' re not theyre or just dumb things like this

inb4 warned permad steamrep marked trade banned deleted account raped

Neat.

I would appreciate it if you could answer using one or two sentences. I've updated the OP accordingly.

I think you are a very smart poster and have a wide variety of knowledge for being so young, i think u said u were 15?

With that said i think u can be a gigantic ass since u seem to like to correct everyone. Im not talking about some serious issue mistake but like very little things that only serve to annoy like they' re not theyre or just dumb things like this

inb4 warned permad steamrep marked trade banned deleted account raped

I turned 16 not too long ago (April 20th). Also, don't worry about expressing negative feelings since that's the whole purpose of this thread. I'll talk to the Staff about it if they decide to intervene.

I'd shitpost but this this is not GB

I never knew what knave meant but you made me look it up

My name is based off the "New to something/Still learning" definition btw.

You are very humble, dare I say... modest?

You'll have some subtle moments and then you'll write a long explanation for certain things depending on what they are instead of cutting it up into separate sentences, and I appreciate that since some people will send steam messages practically word by word in hopes of getting me to read their message. 

You are very modest.

(ba da bum ts)

You always are willing to help, and ur quite kind, also sometimes humorous.

edit: crap ninja'd with the pun, i kept the page open for too long

You are very humble, dare I say... modest?

You'll have some subtle moments and then you'll write a long explanation for certain things depending on what they are instead of cutting it up into separate sentences, and I appreciate that since some people will send steam messages practically word by word in hopes of getting me to read their message. 

You are very modest.

(ba da bum ts)

You always are willing to help, and ur quite kind, also sometimes humorous.

edit: crap ninja'd with the pun, i kept the page open for too long

Heh, don't worry about using "Modest" as a pun. My teacher wouldn't understand why it's a pun.

Though you have far more posts than I do, I rarely see a post that you made. I don't know much about you knave, which is odd because we've been around each other so long. I think you are a nice guy though

Though you have far more posts than I do, I rarely see a post that you made. I don't know much about you knave, which is odd because we've been around each other so long. I think you are a nice guy though

I was much more active during the first few thousand or so posts before slowly becoming less active as school approached. I used to have an active vote on a plethora of suggestion pages, but I've stopped voting since I had less time to do so. (and I already had x5 multiplier :3)

Too many copy pastas of 'mfw you dont post a face for mfw'

Other than that, you're a very nice guy. I'd say you would be the last person on this forum anyone would ever have a problem with.

Sorta legalistic and rather logical. But likes to have his share of fun. Don't get on his bad side. You put off a rather intimidating or rather confident output

You're a pretty nice guy.

I've never seen anything from you that came off as spiteful or mean spirited, though that could always come from my not being here as long as you.

I haven't seen you around as much now, but I know when I was new to the forums you seemed to post quite often, or at least that's how I remember it.

You do seem to correct people on small things every now and them, but I don't consider it a bad trait, rather a showing of your willingness to help others in being correct on things.

Sorry if this wasn't a whole lot of information, never been quite good at describing my thoughts on people currently alive.

Use my name if you want to i can't care less :D

*ahem*

You're good and all and you're still a liable friend, but you do tend to be majorly condescending. I'm not blameless but, some stuff you've said in response to me was a bit hurtful to say the least. You could also laugh more :D

Done, dusted, ima price hats

Archived