A Rather Friendly Giveaway

Captain Caboose

I AM IN A GOOD MOOD SO ENJOY IT

DE_RULES:

1.You must have over 65 posts

2. Your request must be under 1 key or about 1 key (2.50-2.70)

3. You will be exempt if you are marked or get marked inbetween the start and finish of the giveaway.

4. THE ITEM MUST BE 1 KEY OR ABOUT 1 KEY IN THIS MOMENT IN TIME 

IF THE ITEM'S PRICE CHANGES FROM WHEN YOU SUBMIT AN ENTRY TO WHEN I SELECT WINNERS, I MAY PERMIT IT                                    DEPENDING ON WHAT IT IS

5. Like Bacon's giveaway, There will be 10 winners and an 11th winner with get double what they ask for and something special.

I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart, so don't fuck it up for other people.

SUBMISSIONS Ends :June 18th at 3:00 CST AM

Winners announced June 25th at 3:00 CST AM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will also mention that

Any item that is around 1 key or is 1 key AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

If the item has changed by the time i select the winners, i may permit it depending on what it is.

2. Your request must be under 1 key or about 1 key (2.50-2.70)

3. You will be exempt if you are marked or get marked inbetween the start and finish of the giveaway.

Clear discrimination, mods should ban for racism

KappaHD.gif

I'd like the chance at aaaaaaa.... I could use a purple scotch saver for my planned engie. Thanks for the give-away!

I want your body and soul, that's about a key, right?

A key is fine, Cap'n 

Csgo key would be best, but whichever is easier for you is fine

Archived