Just an idea i had to improve price suggestions

Alberny

Make it so that you cannot make a suggestion without a link, it seriously pisses me off to see suggestion like "I think Tod Tickets should be lower so i can buy more"

I dont know if that is possible but i wanted to share my idea

Criticise/comment down below

Have a nice day

Make it so that you cannot make a suggestion without a link, it seriously pisses me off to see suggestion like "I think Tod Tickets should be lower so i can buy more"

I dont know if that is possible but i wanted to share my idea

Criticise/comment down below

Have a nice day

Then people could just put any random link they want, and even attract phishers to backpack.tf

more effective to make it so you can't create a price suggestion until you have +50 rep from voting on suggestions.

at least this way it shows that you know what a suggestion is supposed to look like.

more effective to make it so you can't create a price suggestion until you have +50 rep from voting on suggestions.

at least this way it shows that you know what a suggestion is supposed to look like.

I think then it would just let people who blind up vote/downvote an get lucky able to do it. I think we should just keep it at as is. People will always neglect to read the rules, its just got to stay that way unfortunately.

I'll copypaste this

Or mine trade with this link and blank notes :^)

This idea was already brought up a couple of times

A wild 'Restrict Suggestions' suggestion appears!

Restrict Suggestions use 'Don't read why all of the other suggestions like that didn't get accepted'!

It's not very effective...

Mods use 'Reject'!

It's super effective!

Restrict Suggestions has fainted.

I think then it would just let people who blind up vote/downvote an get lucky able to do it. I think we should just keep it at as is. People will always neglect to read the rules, its just got to stay that way unfortunately.

better to have bad suggestions from the few that get lucky than the current situation.

Archived