Help me contact this guy!

DIEgo

the owner (bobsplosion) is pretty active here on the forums, maybe you can shoot him a pm

Yea I've seen him quite a few times here. I'll wait a few hours to see if someone can hook me up with derel, otherwise I'll try that way.

I used to know Derel well, but I don't think he remembers me anymore.

Puddington might know him. Ask him maybe?

I really hate bothering people for random reasons (not so random for me but I can wait), I rather wait for him or a friend to see this and then talk.

Why you need to contact him anyway?

Long story short: The Purple Energy Trilby he owns, was my very first unusual unbox almost 3 years ago (21/05/2012), I was a noob back then and I got sharked for it. Now I would like to contact him to see If I could either:

1) Make a deal with the current hats/keys I got

2) Get him a hat he likes (hopefully has a similar value) and trade for it

3) Get him X ammount of keys for it

4) Get the exact same hat from someone else and trade.

It all depends on what he wants to get, thats why I would like to talk to him before doing anything.

I can ask Bob to get in contact with him as I have Bob added, What do you need?

:o that would be awesome T_T COPY PASTE POWERS ACTIVATE!!!

Long story short: The Purple Energy Trilby he owns, was my very first unusual unbox almost 3 years ago (21/05/2012), I was a noob back then and I got sharked for it. Now I would like to contact him to see If I could either:

1) Make a deal with the current hats/keys I got

2) Get him a hat he likes (hopefully has a similar value) and trade for it

3) Get him X ammount of keys for it

4) Get the exact same hat from someone else and trade.

It all depends on what he wants to get, thats why I would like to talk to him before doing anything.

As you see I got a little emotional attachment to the hat, so thats why it HAS to be that hat. And just my luck, it's in hands of someone pretty hard to get in touch with xd

I can ask Bob to get in contact with him as I have Bob added, What do you need?

thanks alot bro! I got in contact with deler and we worked out a deal :D

Not a problem.Enjoy that hat! :)

Don't have it yet xd, we agreed in a price, now I have to quicksell my 2 unusuals for 35 keys and my job is done.

Nobody likes getting comments not related to the trade, Its pretty annoying IMO, so I'm not doing it to him :)

I really hate bothering people for random reasons (not so random for me but I can wait), I rather wait for him or a friend to see this and then talk

We don't come across polite people like you often. This deserves a meme.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

kg90q.jpg

Archived