Recommened PC build

Zelda1548

So I've asked before on how much I should spend on a pc, and now I am actually interested in possibly getting one. Max would be $750, maybe some more if it is worth the extra money/shipping costs. Would need to include a keyboard and monitor. 

I assume you'd also need an OS? 

Location? Use? -- will you be editing or just gaming? What games do you want to play/do you see yourself playing? 

Do you have any parts you can reuse? 

I assume you'd also need an OS? 

Location? Use? -- will you be editing or just gaming? What games do you want to play/do you see yourself playing? 

Do you have any parts you can reuse? 

OS- Yes

Location- US

Just gaming, and not sure how good of a pc I need to play the games, but I just got Dragon Age, Bioshock Infinite (I know I could run that) Skyrim on mdedium /high settings with at least a couple mods, Fallout New Vegas with at least the Tale of Two Wastelands mod (makes fallout 3 playable in New Vegas). Also interested in Far Cry 3 and 4. 

And no, starting from scratch, first gaming pc hence the need of a monitor and keyboard. 

Just curious, would there be any chance of me being able to run Witcher 3 on this budget? I'm not super interested in it (possibly later) but wouldn't be a big deal if not. 

So I'd do something like this. 

You can save quite a bit of money if you're willing to buy a windows key off of reddit/swap or G2a.com

You could also save another $20 by going with a TN monitor (the colors aren't as good). 

I would also highly recommend stepping up to an i5-4440 (about $60~ more). 

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 280 3GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($172.98 @ Newegg) 

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ NCIX US) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($87.79 @ OutletPC) 

Monitor: LG 23MP55HQ-P 60Hz 23.0" Monitor  ($142.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $765.69

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-18 00:37 EDT-0400

Archived