Two Year Anniversary on the Forums!

Santa Heavy

Oh, heyyyyy

Happy forum birthday!

I don't know you that well since I'm still a bit new here, but you seem pretty nice.

I saw Santa Heavy a lot when I was pretty much just a lurker and I know that above any other user or mod I've always remembered you the most even if our interaction was just me reading your posts.

Here's to another two years!

YOU ARE BANNED!

You've been banned. You probably know why but the reason that the staff member gave is below. If you feel this is unjust or just want to bitch about how we're nazis and get laughed at then feel free to make a topic on the forum's appeal section. Don't spend time spamming it thinking it will prove a point into how awesome you are because it'll just get you permanently banned. If you wish to reflect on the rules or see which one the reason refers to, they are below.

Reason: Banned for possible alt accounts, more than one account found on users IP

SPAMMING THE APPEAL SECTION AND ADDING STAFF WILL ONLY GET YOUR BAN RAISED TO PERMANENT.

HOW TO APPEAL

If you had read the rules you'd know this by now but in case you didn't. Which you now should so you know what you
did wrong.

For general bans: GO HERE AND READ
For alt bans: GO HERE AND READ

>was signed in as my op alt, relogged in as main, got gg'd

YOU ARE BANNED!

You've been banned. You probably know why but the reason that the staff member gave is below. If you feel this is unjust or just want to bitch about how we're nazis and get laughed at then feel free to make a topic on the forum's appeal section. Don't spend time spamming it thinking it will prove a point into how awesome you are because it'll just get you permanently banned. If you wish to reflect on the rules or see which one the reason refers to, they are below.

Reason: Banned for possible alt accounts, more than one account found on users IP

SPAMMING THE APPEAL SECTION AND ADDING STAFF WILL ONLY GET YOUR BAN RAISED TO PERMANENT.

HOW TO APPEAL

If you had read the rules you'd know this by now but in case you didn't. Which you now should so you know what youdid wrong.

For general bans: GO HERE AND READ

For alt bans: GO HERE AND READ

>was signed in as my op alt, relogged in as main, got gg'd

Oh god please get rid of that yellow background. It hurts my eyes.

Oh god please get rid of that yellow background. It hurts my eyes.

that's what the actual thing is, I just copy-pasted

that's what the actual thing is, I just copy-pasted

Switch to mobile theme -> Edit -> Get rid of any color, background, and font tags.

Archived