Help again, this time on dating :o

CecilyLovesYou<3™

So hello again, I'm sure most of you know me about my post of helping with a break up.

NOTE: I'M BISEXUAL, NOT A GUY.

Either way, I was trying to date this girl called Rachel on steam, and before I asked her out, a guy called Skarma got to date her and now they're dating.

Now, I'm not being jealous or anything, because that's stupid. As my parents taught me, if you want something, fight for it. And so I decided to flirt her and just taking her away from this Skarma guy.

Advice on succeeding? I know I have little chances of succeeding due to the fact that Skarma literally "won" her heart over, but I'd like to give it a try. And yes, this is in steam, AKA online dating, deal with it.

If you guys want additional info, I'm more than welcome to give you by asking her. Do note that she might not answer all of your questions.

so why did you come here to ask sweaty hairy virgins?

Because it might work. I'm listening from all of you guys.

Step #1:

Don't date people on steam

sugarcube learned that the hard way, I wouldn't recommend falling down his path

Do us all a favor and stop posting random comments that aren't helping me. I'm not scared. I've failed numerous times.

Step #1:

wait. what? What happened?

Because it might work. I'm listening from all of you guys.

Do us all a favor and stop posting random comments that aren't helping me. I'm not scared. I've failed numerous times.

That wasn't an arbitrary response in the slightest.

If you were to ask "What's the best way to kill the president with nothing but a toothpick from my own house" the best advice I could give you would be to abstain from attempting such a thing in the first place, as it's unlikely beyond reasonable doubt for you to succeed.

The same thing can be applied here; the best and only solution I can give you is abstinence to the problem period

That wasn't an arbitrary response in the slightest.

If you were to ask "What's the best way to kill the president with nothing but a toothpick from my own house" the best advice I could give you would be to abstain from attempting such a thing in the first place, as it's unlikely beyond reasonable doubt for you to succeed.

The same thing can be applied here; the best and only solution I can give you is abstinence to the problem period

But its still possible, yes it might be rough, but I'm giving this a try.

1. don't date people online

2. move on, don't steal another guy's girl. wait for them to stop dating if it means so much

3. date people irl and get a social life

Let them be. Surely you wouldn't like it if this "Skarma" person started flirting with Rachel if you asked her out first. Either wait for her or find someone else.

I nmy experience, online dating is not always best. I personally like to do it the old fashioned way. So yea, I think it is valid advice to just stay away from it all together.

However.

The internet is a great matchmaker medium for people who dont have "popular" preferences, IE gays, lesbians, etc. In the real world, it isnt easy to find a good partner. Using an online medium helps maximize choices.

Id say just stay close to her. For certain, if this guy is a dick, she will move on to you. But there is certainly one "catch": in terms of online relationships vs IRL, IRL relationships typically lost longer and are stronger than online. Its a known fact that being able to touch something and see it will always have a stronger impact on a person than just words. Of course, im going on the idea that you haven't skyped her or video chatted.

My advice: Dont' come on too strong. Feel free to chase, but don't suddenly become mad or flustered if it doesnt work. It is only natural for people to be attracted to the opposite sex (not that being attracted to the sex is unnatural), bisexuals and even sometimes gays and lesbians. I also feel though, in our society it would be much more permissible to have a partner of the the opposite sex. To that extent, it is possible she isn't REALLY in love with this guy.

Just my two cents.

Keep the flirting up. Be nice and friendly to her. Play games that she plays with her.

But you really going to try taking her away from another guy? 

It's possible she might not like that guy, but if they're happy together, then you should let them be.

This thread is an absolute trainwreck.

Date people in real life for gods sake. Online relationships suck, I've learned that, and you need to do, before you fall into the same sticky trap that I did. Seriously. Don't do it.

Step #1:

What happened to sugarcube?

1. Send pics of urself to me :~)

2. Don't have an online-only relationship. There needs to be a physical aspect or there is no god damn point. Holy shit how hard is it for people to understand this.

Flirt hard with her. Don't come off as desperate. It can end in one of four ways:

1. You succeed and steal his girl.

2. You succeed and Skarm comes after you.

3. You fail and she refuses to ever talk to you again.

4. She, he or they both catch on and you catch hell as a result.

Either way, forcing a relationship to end is pretty tough to do, especially if the two get along pretty well. You could also wait until she's most emotionally vulnerable (as a result of him neglecting her, being abusive or just a total d-bag) and try to get her then.

Dating solely on the internet is doomed to fail. Always. 

You need to mix in face to face interaction.

Even talking to people solely through texting or on the internet can make you feel distant from the person when you are face to face.

So hello again, I'm sure most of you know me about my post of helping with a break up.

NOTE: I'M BISEXUAL, NOT A GUY.

Either way, I was trying to date this girl called Rachel on steam, and before I asked her out, a guy called Skarma got to date her and now they're dating.

Now, I'm not being jealous or anything, because that's stupid. As my parents taught me, if you want something, fight for it. And so I decided to flirt her and just taking her away from this Skarma guy.

Advice on succeeding? I know I have little chances of succeeding due to the fact that Skarma literally "won" her heart over, but I'd like to give it a try. And yes, this is in steam, AKA online dating, deal with it.

Would you like it if you were in a "relationship" with her and someone else out there was trying desperately to "fight for it"? 

I See That You're Located In China Which Explains Why You Have An Online Only Relationship 

Don't Pursue Her Usually When Online Relationships Leave The Computer Someone Ends Up Dead 

Archived