SteamRepCorrupt?

Lemon155

Hey guys some of you might know me while others dont. 

Heres me:

I am one of the very few marked SteamRep Survivals.

History:

I got banned 1037 days ago. Ive been playing this game ever since.

I made a post on Steamrep to renew my condition as a marked SR Scammer... nothing happend.

I made several others in hope they would actually get responded with but, only got silly responses to fix things.

The last response i got was "You are in the back of the line again".

Apperantly i was in back of the line for 1037 days. Really Steamrep?

Proof:

Me getting reported:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198035968136-gomezgerardo155.4672/

Me making several other threads declaring ive paid what ive got (2 keys worth of items):

1) http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198035968136-lemon-banned-by-sr.21860/         ( May 24, 2012)

2) http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198035968136-byb-lemon%E2%84%A2-l4d2-sr-scammer.21872/

(Feb 8, 2013)

3) http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198035968136-byb-lemon-sr-scammer-tag.31066/ ( Feb 8, 2013)

4) http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198035968136-byb-lemon-banned-by-sr.85768/ ( May 22, 2013)

Some people have asked me how this feels? I just respond by saying "How do you feel when an alligator bites your as*"

My only help was the backpack.tf community. Yeah. Unfortuantly they could not do anything because some people dot have SR notes.

Today ive hit my boiling point I just cannot handle this anymore.

Today i wrote this the polar in hope i would get help quick.

Not only did Polar help me but he wrote this to help me 

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/29917-i-feel-bad-for-this-guy/.

Sadly it didnt but i appreciate the help.

(I wrote this today because Ive had my appeal my steamrep for a long time but instead of helping me they decided to mark my alt...)

(*The quote was from Polar*)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright Im sorry but this is starting to piss me off so much i just cant believe it anymore!

My main: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198035968136

My main Alt: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198118307504

You made on how sorry you feel and i appreciate that but steamrep just dont give a single shit anymore.

My main alt got banned 1 day ago, thats what im not mad about...

What im mad about is the fact that these dumasses took time to mark me only my only option to trade with instead of helping me...Seriusly? All they need to do is say /accept! It has been how many days again? Oh yeah 1037 days ago. Really? You guys are my only option to help me. Please do it. Not like those derps at steamrep that keep saying they got too much too handle. Ive been on "wait" for 1037 days... Is that long enough steamrep?

Im done asking for forgiveness its time a serius/dedicated helpers take charge instead of steamrep.

I know there is very little you believe you can do but in fact you can do a lot more than you think. Maybe the whole backpack.tf community might agree with me but we dont know yet. Thats why i would like you to bring this to the owner of backpack.tf. This might be hard for you but it's possible. Thanks again in advance. I think its time players have a voice instead of Steamrep Stopping them.

Quoted from you:

"And I know that several well-connected community admins have had a look at it already. Maybe that will help you out. I'm willing to leave this open for a little while to see what happens."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now im not telling you to go retaliate the hell out of Steamrep but do you want to be helped by these people?

Do you believe 1037 days is enough to punish for short change scamming someone out of 2 keys?

Let me know what you think and let the know community know.

I still havent goten unmarked.

Can You tl;dr? 

Do you believe 1037 days is enough to punish for short change scamming someone out of 2 keys?

Well, yeah. I've done it, those are consequences.

Though I support the sentiment that steamrep could definitely improve upon itself, calling upon the community to raise its collective pitchfork and riot is not the answer to anything but "How can I get myself banned from the backpack.tf forums?"

I suggest that you simply wait more time. There's nothing you can do, nothing that will put a fire under steamrep's lazy bum. You just have to wait. I sympathize. 

Though I support the sentiment that steamrep could definitely improve upon itself, calling upon the community to raise its collective pitchfork and riot is not the answer to anything but "How can I get myself banned from the backpack.tf forums?"

I suggest that you simply wait more time. There's nothing you can do, nothing that will put a fire under steamrep's lazy bum. You just have to wait. I sympathize. 

You forgot to advertise Sourcerep there, sir.

You forgot to advertise the newsletter there, sir.

I never did advertise sourcerep ._.

I've pushed my blogs and my newsletter harder than I ever did sourcerep.

I never did advertise sourcerep ._.

I've pushed my blogs and my newsletter harder than I ever did sourcerep.

At least add FTFY before you slaughter my comment.

Best advice I could give is make an alt and start from scratch if trading is THAT important to you, you shouldn't be marked as an alt that way. 

As for the items in your current bp, it's to bad I guess. 

But trading shouldn't be that important to you. Yeah it's fun and you can make a little bit of money but there's much better things in life. the 1k days could almost be a blessing in disguise. 

Best advice I could give is make an alt and start from scratch if trading is THAT important to you, you shouldn't be marked as an alt that way. 

As for the items in your current bp, it's to bad I guess. 

But trading shouldn't be that important to you. Yeah it's fun and you can make a little bit of money but there's much better things in life. the 1k days could almost be a blessing in disguise. 

Yeah to be honest, before I clicked his backpack I was figuring he had like $1000 + in value. He has $205. Big whup. I've made over $500 in less than 4 months before. 

Just start over with a new account and if you need trading that bad you'll get it all back and then some. By that point SteamRep probably won't even exist anymore and nobody will give a shit when they go under. 

trading isn't that big a deal, just go get a job and get a lot more in a week than you could get in a month via trading and get stuff you want that way

Hey guys I really do appreciate the feedback even if it was bad but its ok :P 

I know for a fact SteamRep will not do anything just like 3 years.

"Yeah to be honest, before I clicked his backpack I was figuring he had like $1000 + in value. He has $205. Big whup. I've made over $500 in less than 4 months before."

Ive been playing this game for appraximatly 5,000+ hours, I play competitive (sometimes), Ive made so much when keys use to be 2.33 ref...thats right not 2.44 for dem pnks 1 scrap overselling :P anyways... Ive had my share of more than $1000 for sure if i kepts all my stuff :D

Some of the stuff I use to have untill i went unbox adict:

-Max Head

-200+ Keys

-Burning and scorching Detective Noir (My favorite)

And much more, im not trying to brag but we shoudnt be focusing on the bp of a player but the fact of what SteamRep did to the players favorite thing. In this case trading. 

Archived