Worst purchase you ever made?

DejaQ

Bought a KaW Pug to resell, realised that I just bought a third gen heavy hat and sold it for what I bought it. Make me feel better about myself.

Bought a Nuts n' Bolts Whoopee Cap for around $40 thinking I was buying an energy one but it was already gone. :c

BWAHAHAH I REMEMBER THAT

THOSE ALL GET TAKEN BY BOTS

Buying a base jumper from the mann co store for about £1.20, and a strange fag-o-nature which i immediately threw back onto market.

Sold a strange kritz for dead prez cadavier (ugly heavy unusual) + 2 sf sappers + sf crossbow.

Thankfully I quickly sold it and profited slightly, but in retrospect, worst trade ever.

I bought an overclocked Brigade Helm for my P.Fetti Dapper Topper (Guy wanted me to add my S.F Rocket as well but got impatient) he insisted I would make double, but my friend bought it for 60 keys pure so everything worked out.  :D

Steammarket lagged out and i bought 2 Strange Rocketlaunchers…

Oh and my very first trade

Got High Five and Meet the Med taunt for a for a strange Backburner and some genuine Items worth over 1€…

Bought £25 in hats and weapons from the store after the Uber Update was released. Quickly learnt that most non-tool items were massively overpriced.

Gave away my salvaged crate #50 because someone added me and said they would give me upgrade to premium (it was within my first few weeks of tf2)

Gave a guy $100 worth of keys to a guy I didn't know. He promised he'd pay me back with interest.

At least I learned not to trust people I didnt know before I got into high tier unusual trades, but 1/3 of your backpack value and 95% of your pure can really put a dent in your ability to trade up.

Archived