• 5 day
    • 1 week
    • 2 week
    • 3 week
    • 1 month
    • 2 months
    • 3 months
    • Never

Looks like earbud will be rubbish is faster than my expectation. Earbud= rubbish looks like inevitable. 

Hong long will earbud = rubbish ? Tell me about ur thought

>implying it isn't already

Time 4 some math.

Cooldown is 3 days

Every 3-4 days suggestion is made

Dropping by 1 key approx.

If nothing will change - From two weeks to 1 month.

• Administrators

>implying it isn't already

Time 4 some math.

Cooldown is 3 days

Every 3-4 days suggestion is made

Dropping by 1 key approx.

If nothing will change - From two weeks to 1 month.

They already are

They aren't. I can link you to many many trades that are still willing to take Earbuds. 

What the original poster meant is... When will people stop caring about Earbuds overall?

They aren't. I can link you to many many trades that are still willing to take Earbuds. 

And how many traders are taking buds at their current price?

Only 1 day passed since last suggestion, and there's already 1 key less sellers on classifields.

Panic or realization that buds ain't needed anymore? I bet on 2nd.

What the original poster meant is... When will people stop caring about Earbuds overall?

Reply above answers on that question imo.

• Administrators

And how many traders are taking buds at their current price?

Only 1 day passed since last suggestion, and there's already 1 key less sellers on classifields.

Panic or realization that buds ain't needed anymore? I bet on 2nd.

All I can say is, it will only be stopped looking as a currency if majority of players in Tf2 does not view them as such. Until then it will be taken as how it is going at the moment, i.e Earbuds are still a currency.

Well tbh when they get slightest tap up everyone will hoard them making the price skyrocket, then it will peak in like a day and come crashing down again and finally stabilising again.

All I can say is, it will only be stopped looking as a currency if majority of players in Tf2 does not view them as such. Until then it will be taken as how it is going at the moment, i.e Earbuds are still a currency.

not for the majority of us they are not. its a denial state that the current bud owner cant seem to be able to get over with.

the only thing that save buds for the moment is bp.tf cooldown rule without it they would be already at 1 key.

Buds are too well-known and widely accepted to be simply phased out by everyone. Some people will probably just ask for more buds instead of keys.

Wait, bud overpay. Okay. It's happening, never mind.

Well tbh when they get slightest tap up everyone will hoard them making the price skyrocket, then it will peak in like a day and come crashing down again and finally stabilising again.

derpeh that was what happened before they get marketable though.it was easy to wipe out the qs with some hundred keys

now there is no way someone can control the circulation of buds they would need almost ridiculous  amount of steam funds to do so.

80000+ in circulation with less than 1% of them listed in the market.imagine how much they will sell when there will be 5% of those their for sell.

add to that the bud bankers that prefer a cheap currency since faster fliping is bigger profit.the rise can never happen.

as someone said before, they used to be useful because there were only 8 items trades (so bill was 8 keys, then buds 3 bills, and max and so on), but now, where you can put 1000 keys without a problem, they are just shity looking misc. they are trash already. and they are ugly. deal with it

Earbuds have lost their flame. Even if they did happen to somehow go back up a bit, all the people who hoarded tons of buds will try to unload them. These leads to under cutting. When under cutting happens, panic starts. When panic starts, buds go bye bye. Always happens.... RiP earbuds June 10, 2010 - September 17, 2014 ~

derpeh that was what happened before they get marketable though.it was easy to wipe out the qs with some hundred keys

now there is no way someone can control the circulation of buds they would need almost ridiculous  amount of steam funds to do so.

80000+ in circulation with less than 1% of them listed in the market.imagine how much they will sell when there will be 5% of those their for sell.

add to that the bud bankers that prefer a cheap currency since faster fliping is bigger profit.the rise can never happen.

Last it recall it happened around christmas when buds dropped to 11keys and scm was at 25$? It went up slightly and quickly it jumped back to 16ish key and ~36usd on scm then dropped back down soon after before stabilising. Dont think scm really changes anything here, speculation is still spectulation. When traders think there will be profit everyone runs off like a herd.

You'll be surprised how many traders would sell off their stuff for funds to make profit.

Last it recall it happened around christmas when buds dropped to 11keys and scm was at 25$? It went up slightly and quickly it jumped back to 16ish key and ~36usd on scm then dropped back down soon after before stabilising. Dont think scm really changes anything here, speculation is still spectulation. When traders think there will be profit everyone runs off like a herd.

You'll be surprised how many traders would sell off their stuff for funds to make profit.

derpeh about that incidence back then when the buds jumped back up there was 1 person that bought ~100 buds for the low range of scm and hyped the rest of the market so with some help of bp.tf overlooking the cooldown and so on they jumped back up to 16 for 1 day he unload them for 16-15 keys but he bought them for like 11-12 each.I wont play name games here but he owns one of the bigest trading sites in tf2 and he is a complete ass. also he is known for hyping his victims up to their asses and he was claiming that the strange kritz will worth refs in 1 week after the #92 crate.

I think you know who I am talking about.

I'm glad I got out while buds weren't inflated to shit back in November

Economy is kill.

Also, nice English grammar skills, boy-o

I'm glad I got out while buds weren't inflated to shit back in November

Economy is kill.

Also, nice English grammar skills, boy-o

economy is fine buds are kill.sold a spec kit for the necro smasher 50 euros. all my kits on the market are selling everything I list from bread boxes to strangifiers are selling just fine and for profit unusuals on steam market are selling just fine.

I think you are salty a bit.but yeah I sold almost 40 buds for paypal november deceber but I am not going to cash out my stuff just because buds are failing.that is childish tf2 is above money or profits and the same goes for the items you are collecting.

hopefully though this crisis will make bad fruits abandon the ship and that is for the best.and a very welcome outcome.

derpeh about that incidence back then when the buds jumped back up there was 1 person that bought ~100 buds for the low range of scm and hyped the rest of the market so with some help of bp.tf overlooking the cooldown and so on they jumped back up to 16 for 1 day he unload them for 16-15 keys but he bought them for like 11-12 each.I wont play name games here but he owns one of the bigest trading sites in tf2 and he is a complete ass. also he is known for hyping his victims up to their asses and he was claiming that the strange kritz will worth refs in 1 week after the #92 crate.

Yea....that sudden jump in value was one of the sketchiest things I've ever witnessed,  It seemed like that was an engineered increase, designed solely so everyone who was sitting on a lot of buds got one last chance to dump them on the market at a decent price.  

I know who he is. Not only he makes the hype.

Real Pro traders here at the forum keep saying buds will go up after the year is over because of the so-called golden rule: end of the year is the time cash out and earbud will rise again. I am not going to name also.

Hope he can hype that up again.

Archived