Why doesn't backpack.tf price killstreaks?

lacergunn

Why, exactly? The steam market gives them a price, and i'd like to be able to price check my killstreak items on BP.Tf, instead of the market.

market changes everyday, sometimes they are 20 cents, sometimes 30, sometimes 2 dollars.

you cant price them like that

Why can't we price a basic killstreak kit, though? Or a basic spec kit? One used for crafting, more or less.

So just create a price for the lowest price basic kits are sold for, factoring out kits for the maul and stuff.

We have the same thing for craft hats, so why not craft KITS?

Why can't we price a basic killstreak kit, though? Or a basic spec kit? One used for crafting, more or less.

>Basic spec kit

What

We can't set prices for all kits individually because that would be too much effort, both to code and to make suggestions for.

Blanket prices are also not an option. There's a significant difference between the price of a GRU kit and a Grenade Launcher kit. And it's better to have no price at all than one that isn't accurate.

well on low crafts, they put a little warning on the item that says "this items value is higher then it may appear due to the craft number". why cant we do this will killstreak items?

well on low crafts, they put a little warning on the item that says "this items value is higher then it may appear due to the craft number". why cant we do this will killstreak items?

There is a symbol that appears on killstreak items.

>Basic spec kit

What

We can't set prices for all kits individually because that would be too much effort, both to code and to make suggestions for.

Blanket prices are also not an option. There's a significant difference between the price of a GRU kit and a Grenade Launcher kit. And it's better to have no price at all than one that isn't accurate.

A basic spec kit is one used to craft pro killstreaks. I can understand not having a standard Pro KS price, but spec and normal ks kits are important tools for crafting.

It's kinda lame that we don't want to price them just because some of them are worth more. I mean, think about craft hats, and how many hats are actually craftable.

Their values fluctuate to much. Also, the amount of combinations for pro KS's. There would be 49 combinations for each weapon in the game. There are around 175 items with killstreaks. 175 x 49 would be 8575. That means there would be around 8575 items that would need to be priced, which is ridiculous.

Archived