Aliens were encountered in the bible

Dalex

Hello again everybody,it's been a while since i've been here and there is something I wanted to share for a while
so as you can possibly tell by the title of this thread, aliens were encountered (well possibly...)
In the first part in the book of Ezekiel he describes a cloud to have straight legs sparkled like bronze.

This is just a part of it \/

10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces. Their wings stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, and they did not turn when they went.

Did you think Ezekiel actually encountered aliens? 

This assumes one uses a literal view of the bible. I think a much more common approach to this text is that it were angels, not aliens.

Anyway, I've been brought up Christian but it's been a long time since I did anything with Ezekiel so I could be wrong

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, March 5, 2015 - No reason given

Im not cleaning that bullshit up without a hazmat suit and a few billion dollars.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, March 5, 2015 - No reason given

d04f2f2927.png

Wow, you don't think the bible is historical fact? What a brave, unique opinion to take here.

Wow, you don't think the bible is historical fact? What a brave, unique opinion to take here.

Not hating on the bible, but anything can be rewritten.

NVM this, original reply was deleted.

When are these bible threads going to stop spamming the forums...

NEVER

Dont give a damn

Im Atheist Lol

Thank you for such a intriguing and thought-provoking reply.

*slow clap intensifies*

Woo. Hundred posts! I can almost feel my life slipping away...

Hello again everybody,it's been a while since i've been here and there is something I wanted to share for a while

so as you can possibly tell by the title of this thread, aliens were encountered (well possibly...)

In the first part in the book of Ezekiel he describes a cloud to have straight legs sparkled like bronze.

This is just a part of it \/

10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces. Their wings stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, and they did not turn when they went.

Did you think Ezekiel actually encountered aliens? 

No, but it sure sounds like the writer was high as fuck.

No, but it sure sounds like the writer was high as fuck.

no drugs actually give you hallucinations like that except for deliriants like Benadryl, in which case there would be a LOT more SPIDERS AHHHHHHHHHH

no drugs actually give you hallucinations like that except for deliriants like Benadryl, in which case there would be a LOT more SPIDERS AHHHHHHHHHH

I've heard mushrooms/DMT can give you vivid hallucinations of aliens, gods, and shiz.

Usual Bible business - its probably a bunch of metaphors (for example: each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle). I would assume they were angels as Puddingkip has said.

I've heard mushrooms/DMT can give you vivid hallucinations of aliens, gods, and shiz.

DMT could - really interesting drug actually, you should research a bit on it - but it doesn't exist really around that area of the world.

DMT could - really interesting drug actually, you should research a bit on it - but it doesn't exist really around that area of the world.

I dunno about that but some people claim that the bible has parts that are actually referring to mushrooms.  Crazy stuff.  I'm not saying they're right, but it's still interesting.

I dunno about that but some people claim that the bible has parts that are actually referring to mushrooms.  Crazy stuff.  I'm not saying they're right, but it's still interesting.

nah mushrooms are more of an in-your-head high. you don't see shit that isn't there, though your vision is distorted a lot

God might have forbidden the apples, but he never said anything about mushrooms.

it's pretty funny that mushrooms are illegal yet they grow out of the ground. drugs are good for you anyways :P

Archived