What is your favorite element?

Balcherite

Just what the title says- what is your favorite element from the periodic table (the only elements)?

My favorite element is titanium (Ti), simply because it is several times stronger and lighter than steel. Its color is also metallic grey/white, which I think is pretty cool. There's other reasons why titanium is my favorite, but I can't describe :P :P :P

Probably (Hg)Mercury since it's a material we eat which is comonly found in fish, and is also used for thermometers. Too much will kill you, but damn tuna is so good.

Probably (Hg)Mercury since it's a material we eat which is comonly found in fish, and is also used for thermometers. Too much will kill you, but damn tuna is so good.

It's also the only liquid metal element and one of the only liquid elements :D

Kind of an odd question.

Water because we'd all be dead without it. Same would go for oxygen. I live being alive so those are my favorites.

Damn, you is a smart. Knowledge is power, I guess. The more you know!

Kind of an odd question.

Water because we'd all be dead without it. Same would go for oxygen. I live being alive so those are my favorites.

But water isnt an element :/

is too

On that logic; fire, ice, wind, water, psychic, and dark/light are all on the periodic table. Please point them out for the class.

jk0GMt7.png

Kind of an odd question.

Water is not an element. It is a compound. One water molecule is made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.

Anyway, probably francium since it has an extremely short half-life of all the elements, making it near-impossible to find a pure sample of it. Its most stable isotope, francium-223, has a half-life of only 22 minutes, its least stable isotope, francium-221, has a half-life of 4.8 minutes.

But water isnt an element :/

Techincally, no but neither is air as they are both compunds not singular elements. Air is nitrogen and oxygen and water is hydrogen and oxygen

Sodium Vanadium Iodine cus NaVI but singularly, Aluminum because of the way British people say it 

Platinum/Pt, because I used to be and still am too addicted to Pokemon.

Also, the metal itself is pretty cool looking.

We've only 'known' about the periodic table of the (modern) elements for like 200 years (sue me if im wrong)

So, majority rules, amirite?

Therefore, fire is the best element :)

Step aside, let the Professor have his say.

My favourite element?

Technetium.

Shows up on x-rays, glows in your blood, and it's synthetic

One of 2 elements in the stable isotope range (Other being Promethium) that are made synethically.

Without it, blood clots, tumors, we can't see them. Blockages neither.

Element 43, Smack bang in the middle of the metals.

Also radioactive :D

It is, however, highly unstable - but that's what makes it awesome.

Tc ftw, Tc 4lyf

TC still sucks tho.

Close seconds are Gold (Au), for being the most malleable element of the table, Cesium (Cs) and Rubidium (Rb) for being a nuke in water, and Yttrium from it's Swedish mass discovery with it's brothers, Ytterbium, Erbium and Terbium (Y, Yb, Er, Tb)

I could go on and on and on about Technetium, but then i'd be writing an essay

Uranium

but as Chakra pointed out, if I could pick from the "original four" (so to speak), fire

What about Gallium? The metal that melts slightly above room temperature.

Archived