Cadaver's Cranium Prices?

Puddkingkip's Selfie

Why is the Nuts'n'bolts Cadaver's Cranium so expensive? It's more than the Hellfire one... 3.28 buds for christ's sake!

I wanna buy that for a low price just so I don't have to see that 3.28 one lol

Why is the Nuts'n'bolts Cadaver's Cranium so expensive? It's more than the Hellfire one... 3.28 buds for christ's sake!

I wanna buy that for a low price just so I don't have to see that 3.28 one lol

The latest price update on the nuts cranium is from august 2013, completely unreliable price. The latest hellfire one is from november 2014 which is outdated but nowhere near as badly.

Investigated it a bit. One hasn't been traded since september 2013 (except between main and alt) and the other is currently in a trade locked backpack and the last 10 or so owners have been scammers/fishy accounts.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17088228 latest recorded trade on the hat which had a buyout of 2.3 which is significantly below the current listed price.

AAAnndd that one sale is the only one recorded sale on the 20 history owner of the trade-locked hat and the other hasn't sold since september 2013.

To go off what pudding was saying, a hat must have recent sales in order to be priced. Even if a price is outdated as heck, its price can't be updated without sales, especially with a hat as rare as a nuts cranium.

Archived