Earbuds

F  CHARLIE

Bud is again reaching lower price this week. 16 keys everywhere on classified as of today. 

I seriously wonder where will the bottom be for bud. 

Can bud still be a dependable currency in the future with people using key and $ more?

Also, bud is actually pretty common item and 77k in existence.

It is quite possible that bud can fall below 10 keys.

Its possible, although i'd bank on them making a comeback after halloween/xmas. Buds still have a purpose in trading, and because of their history people will definitely be buying them up when they reach their minimum. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its possible, although i'd bank on them making a comeback after halloween/xmas. Buds still have a purpose in trading, and because of their history people will definitely be buying them up when they reach their minimum. 

I am planning some buyback too depending on how low the price fall and general economy.

I got spooky keys thinking I could sell them for decent profit but little interest and a ton of sellers. I decided to buy buds for 13 spooky keys. That worked out.

I got spooky keys thinking I could sell them for decent profit but little interest and a ton of sellers. I decided to buy buds for 13 spooky keys. That worked out.

Not surprising. Spooky keys unlock a spooky crate which results in a halloween only item, or an unusual. So if you don't get an unusual you get completely screwed. 

Archived